Reviews for Heaven's Tear
milkywaykiitten chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
It's so sad. I was kind of hoping for a happy ending.
JBubbles chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
beautiful intake on Saeki
Shizuno chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
ah... It's really weird to think of Fuji as the devil and Atobe as the angel... XD

the last 2 chapters - sacrifice and epilogue were epic... TTTT the ending was tragic... can't help but cry... TTTT
strange-and-weird chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
yey! ToFu...

i really really really love this fic... it made me teary eyes... X3

keep up the awesome job with your stories!
angelDC chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
hmm, fuji died, so sad...but since there's a sequel, i know that everything will turn out fine:D this is such a beautiful story, write more fuji/atobe, ne? i love it when u write about them:D
darksaphire chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
this is a truly lovely story, but the switch in perspectives is very very annoying. espcially since there were abour 4 switches each chapter and 3 paragraphs worth in each section. the grammatical errors also make it hard for the readers. However, the concept and general plot of this story make it worth reading. nice work.
Teardrop chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
I like what you have written so far on your page and not all sequels turn out to be awful.

Rebirth sounds like it is going to be an interesting story so pretty please with a cherry on top .. continue with the idea.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 14 . 1/10/2007
Hi there! Phew... finally finished! Yey! But... so sad! *cries* Denite-san please make a sequel! You know wherein it's Atobe who's looking for Shusuke! Please! This ending's great but I just can't help but want a sequel! Please! n.n Anyway... I'm glad you finish the story and I hope you'll make another soon! Oh and hope you'll make a sequel! _
summerdie chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
Finally had the time to read. I liked this story alot, with its tinge of sadness. I thought you'd reveal more of what happened in their past lives, but the ending was nice too. Consider doing a special on how they found each other in the following lifetime? _
yamatoforever chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
So Yuuta in here is not as Fuji's brother? Hmm, I wonder about Saeki. As much as he seems to care about Fuji, you have to admit that his silence twice (at the temple and by the choice of place he wanted to meet Fuji that made Atobe saw them) has made the matter worse for Fuji. Oh well, I'll gonna read the new chapters right now. I'll review later.
absurd musings chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Fuji died... ah well.

BUT I LOVED IT. :3 It was like... AWESOME. :D

Something something, blah, blah, stuff about the awesome story, blah...
teardrop8 chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
I feel all warm and fuzzy now. I really love the ending and it was a beautiful piece. I hope you have time to write a sequel but if you don't it is still okay. Hah, but I would really really love it if you would and I will review every chapter if you do.

Yes, I am slightly begging but ah just want to know how it would all end.

Thanks for writing the story till the end thought.
Kagerou Fuji chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Love the epilogue, beautiful story, it made me want to cry. :'D Love the paring, and I hope you continue to write more.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
So Atobe lives and looks for Fuji's reincarnation? If that's so then they'll be fourteen years apart XD sequal?
Ookami Fuu chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! _ THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER! I LOVE IT! _ _ Yes, now that feel more concluding and it ties in all (or at least, most) of the loose ends! DEFINITELY, this is a much better and is the ending I wanted to see! I LOVE YOU! DEN-CHAN! After reading this epilogue, I couldn't help but to smile and there's currently this unidentifiable feeling of overwhelming happiness perhaps? bubbling from the bottom of my heart! I love the ending THAT much! _

I shall congratulate you on a job well done and I definitely am looking forward to your next fic! Ja ne!