Reviews for Confessions
AWWWEEEE!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
It's very hilarious
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Yeah kind of did deserve that xD. Oh you jealous twit.
jessi chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Great story, very funny!
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Lol! How I love Neji went all crazy and Kaiten every boy! ;D
Lethaldoze chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I laughed so hard at this! It was one of the best Neji tenten fanfics I have read so far!
Cheers! D
Samantha chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
So unlike Neji but yet so gooooooooooooooooooooooooood !3
mabidiso chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Boys being boys, shinobi style. Hormones are hell.
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
its weird i read it after 6 years of posting but i loved it sooooooo much...Neji X tenten i never thought of it but after i read this...o my god tthis is the best couple in the show
woodlandfairykirk chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I face palmed every time Neji messed up. He's just too cute(:
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Meh, plot holes aside - authors can be forgiven for a bit of OoCness - it was a very cute ending. And of COURSE the other girls can get some action in! This was absolutely adorable. I enjoyed reading it very much. You did a marvelously humorous job on this! Congrats! Oh, and happy writing!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Your writing style is so cute. It's very light and fluffy and very befitting of this type of story. Well done!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Daaaaaaaaawwww... That was so cute! It makes one squee. :3
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
This is hilarious! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the ending, but let me assure, everything was fantastic! Actually, I felt it was really quite a fitting end for Neji...
Snowshinobi chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
OMG this story had me in stitches the ENTIRE TIME! This was SO FUNNY XD! And y'know what, I think the abruptness of the ending added to the humor - Neji SO didn't get what he expected to get XD!