Reviews for Knockout
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved the comparison between Kakashi and Konohamaru.
queenofsundays chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome! I love Sakura in this fic. You have a gift!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love how you wrote Sakura!
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lov it!
clara954 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is a well done character study. I really like how you show Sakura's growth. Keep writing!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this character study of Sakura. Well done !
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I simply adored this story. The way you drew Sakura with your words was enticing, incredible and very satesfying. Not too much, not too little. It's just right, and that deserves praise.

Thank you so very much for highlighting one of my favorite characters so wonderfully.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was really insightful, I partually like the coment on Kakashi's maturity levels.
Shiken Sunday Muffin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I can't say more...

I'm... I'm kind of speechless after reading this...

You've really nailed it down. Its like this was taken from the manga itself and that is just..., well, AWESOME!

DreamWeaver0509 and . already said what I will be saying so I guess I don't need to repeat it?

Maybe? But the way you've really depicted Sakura is just so great and there is just something about you had described her made her alive!

And the way you have described Team 10, 8, well... Team Guy was really great. Bull's eye! And my favorite was your description of Team 8. I really, really agree on that and that part made me smile a lot...!

Thank you for writing this insightful one-shot!
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome Loved the ending 3
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
you've given sakura a dimension that masashi kishimoto failed out on. she's whiny and annoying(though i probably dont mean it in the same sense as Sasuke XD) in that but here there's a level of maturity that completely changes her.

the ending was lovely. surprising Kakashi(loved the Konohamaru comparison XD) and Naruto with her strength :) you nailed it.
Specks chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was awesome. Sakura always gets short shrift and I loved that you made her whole and strong and separate from the guys. Your description of Kakashi made me chortle and your characterization of Hinata was spot on. She really is the heart. This was a very insightful piece.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great! My favourite was number 6!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow! Saku-chan rox!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
"One to go."

Wow, the last line truly was a knockout, pun intended. :p I love the characterization of Sakura! You've written it so well. Awesome work!