Reviews for Knockout
takoyakiballs chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
I honestly think that sakura would get along with team gai the most. Much like herself, lee and tenten were both born civilians that do not have the protection and prestige of being clanborns. Sakura, Lee, and Tenten's civilian blood does not cushion them but rather propel them to be better and efficient shinobis. While Neji pushes not only himself but them as well to continue to break through the expectations placed on their shoulders. Neji feels camaraderie among these people because like them, he had to push and strain against the boundaries that fate and blood had bestowed upon each of them what with his status as part of the branch family of the Hyuuga. And Gai-sensei is the living, breathing proof that hard work, grit, and determination to prove oneself could make a righteous and strong shinobi. Team Gai deserves more credit. And Sakura Haruno definitely deserves credit, too.
violetartistic23 chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
I honestly admire how strong Sakura has become even after being in a team full of unfairly strong team mates, while she literally comes from a citizen family who holds no special advantages such as the sharingan or tailed beast.
AirashiSakura chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
Ah, this fic is so awesome and on point! I loved it and being a BIG Sakura fan, it warmed my heart.
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Dear author, I loved getting Sakura's POV during this painful time. It's something canon doesn't do a sufficient job of addressing, so I'm thankful for your story because it does such an awesome job of capturing these moments when Sakura was left alone in the village... I was especially struck by her sad encounter with Kakashi earlier on in the story. Above all, I love how the fic focuses on Sakura's growth and determination rather than her abandonment; thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
Aww this was just too sweet really wish there was more of it-!
GoodWork chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
What a wonderful story to begin the day with! Character studies are rather fascinating to read, and this one was an absolute delight. :)
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
That was a pretty good one-shot!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
This is a really insightful look at Sakura's character. I love fics that focus on her years alone. Thanks for sharing!
aciersilva chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
What a gorgeous fic! Capturing Sakura's wonderful strength and training, I loved this so much!
It's very well written and just speaks volumes. Thank you for sharing!
arlene56 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Wow, I like this a lot
Haru chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
It took me a second for the ending, but I like ittttt.
cookiea2b3-OLD chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I absolutely love this. It's such a unique and original idea that I haven't seen before. Honestly, with so little justice done for her character it's refreshing to find something like this every once in a while.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is awesome. Never considered what a friendship between Tenten and Sakura might be like before reading this.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 11/2/2014