Reviews for Knockout
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Wow, I like this a lot
Haru chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
It took me a second for the ending, but I like ittttt.
cookiea2b3-OLD chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I absolutely love this. It's such a unique and original idea that I haven't seen before. Honestly, with so little justice done for her character it's refreshing to find something like this every once in a while.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is awesome. Never considered what a friendship between Tenten and Sakura might be like before reading this.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wonderful oneshot.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved the comparison between Kakashi and Konohamaru.
queenofsundays chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome! I love Sakura in this fic. You have a gift!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love how you wrote Sakura!
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lov it!
clara954 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is a well done character study. I really like how you show Sakura's growth. Keep writing!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this character study of Sakura. Well done !
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I simply adored this story. The way you drew Sakura with your words was enticing, incredible and very satesfying. Not too much, not too little. It's just right, and that deserves praise.

Thank you so very much for highlighting one of my favorite characters so wonderfully.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was really insightful, I partually like the coment on Kakashi's maturity levels.
PuffinSunday Muffin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I can't say more...

I'm... I'm kind of speechless after reading this...

You've really nailed it down. Its like this was taken from the manga itself and that is just..., well, AWESOME!

DreamWeaver0509 and . already said what I will be saying so I guess I don't need to repeat it?

Maybe? But the way you've really depicted Sakura is just so great and there is just something about you had described her made her alive!

And the way you have described Team 10, 8, well... Team Guy was really great. Bull's eye! And my favorite was your description of Team 8. I really, really agree on that and that part made me smile a lot...!

Thank you for writing this insightful one-shot!
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/5/2012