Reviews for Regrets Of The Teen Titans
williamhaysjr chapter 7 . 6/13
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke/Terminator to be precise.
williamhaysjr chapter 5 . 6/13
to be honest, no I didn't. where was Raven and the other titans? Raven is a very, very, VERY POWERFUL EMPATH and in the city she would have heard Beast Boy's anguish and agony from anywhere, even while on her date. you need to research your characters more before doing stupid ass chapters like this one especially when it is suppose to be a Rae/BB relationship and not a AL/Rae relationship. This whole chapter is just plain WRONG.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Poor Beastboy. :'( Okay, so...does Raven love Beastboy or Aqualad? And I thought Ravager was a girl; cause her real name is Rose Wilson... But idk, (sadly) I've never read the comics. And I really like this story. My dark, twisted mind... Oh well... Buut, are you gonna finish this story? It's been like...almost 5 years. And I hope everything's okay at home!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Ahhhhh! I'm am a huge bbxrae fan! Let there be bbxrae! I'm so sad right now!
RandomRaven chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Oh My GOD! I was crying
Lewis-Sama chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This story is deppressing, but good anyhow. Cant wait for future chapters.
unknown chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Worst story ever you stupid sadist how do you write that ugh just put this story in horror. And next time you write a story with aqualad and raven put it in that category.
PhsycoMamasita chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
epic - luv mas y menos keap going
elemental821 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Okay, normally when I read a story and it lets off like this one, I don't care all that much... But this NEEDS an ending to it. So please finish up this story. By the way I like what I have read of your work so far.
kattklb chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Grahhh. You haaave to finish this!
sapphire495 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this story! Hope you continue to wrie, it's been almost a year! Update soon please!
Saint of the Sinners chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
omg
Saint of the Sinners chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
holy effing sh*t
Cassetto chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
omg i luv this story i read it like 10 times when are you gonna update im dying to see what happens to beastboy and i also liked how you used the comic names
Nadia'Teenage Dreamer'Rivera87 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
isnt it called emo when you stab your self and is aqualad evil ?

oh well bye im gonna keep reading