Reviews for Altered Perception
iluvromanreigns chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh man! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Taylor/Eric is my new fave ship, besides Dr.K/Ziggy, Andros/Ashley, and Tommy/Kimberly.

I'm gonna make an attempt soon to write a Taylor/Eric fic and I just hope it's as good as this lovely gem of a fanfic :)
everfaraway chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Yummy! Plz go read my fic wolf on the wind. eric's about to come into the chapter I'm currently writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice... I am liking this kind of fluff (I just discovered all this M-rated stuff literally today). Woo-hoo. Go Eric and Taylor!
CathyD chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great fic hun. Really enjoyed reading this. After having finally watched Time Force, and the WF/TF team up, I love this couple more than I did having just read them in fics before. They are so perfect for each other. lol Love seeing Taylor come to realize she loves Eric, and it's nice to see her softer side.

Loved when her friends showed up and Max's words, "Taylor we're a team. You hurt, we hurt." That was a great moment, and really sums up what it means to be a Ranger.

Anyway, love this. And now I'm off to bed for a couple more hours of sleep (hopefully lol). Thanks for the great read while I couldn't sleep. LOL

Cat
LastWhiteRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
FANTASTIC! It truly was
RchHghr chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I loved your story. It was so wonderful. Great job.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
A couple of rocky patches in the writing, but great characterization, wonderful dialogue, excellent moments, very honest, very true. I liked it a great deal.
Galaxy Ninja chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This story is fantastic! How could you do something so sweet? This is very good! I really thought that the appearance of the yellow eagle means that taylor was pregnant.

Keep on writing

Galactic Ninja
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hands down one of the best stories I have ever read...
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I love it. Very accurate reactions.

please keep writing

Pink Crane

Erika
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I finally got around to catching up on my FF alerts. Sorry this took so long. I love how you wrote the story, capturing both of their personalities very nicely in the process. I look forward to these well written stories. Makes me wish that you would do another or add another chapter or 10... :-) Keep up the good work.
Tori Bradley chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
FANTASTIC! I've been waiting for a story like this to come along! You do sucha great job of really getting into the characters and I love it! BTW, I can't find the MA version on your website... I think that it would enhance the experience if I got the full effect... Anyway, GREAT STORY! do I hear a sequal calling? :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh wow... Amazing fic! *Gets on knees and yells, "I'm not worthy!"* Loved it from beginning to end. Can't wait for more!

This Taylor/Eric made my Taylor/Eric in Three Rules of Love look like crap compared to yours, but I'll let you be the judge of that if you read it. (Shamless plug I know) *Grin*
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was so good! I hadn't read the summary properly so id thought for a while that it was gonna be Jen and Wes so it was a cool suprised not to be! Eric and Taylor are a great couple...its a pity they only got like 1 episode together!