Reviews for Set Apart
amazing and wonderful and absolutely brilliant :)
bosnmj chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Love this.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this was really cute...
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This story is wonderful!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That is surprisingly deep, and yet makes so much sense... In a way, no words could explain it perfectly, yet the description of this dinner explains it very well. Love the strength of both body and mind in the Eleventh!

Well written. Good read.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I might just adopt this worldview as my own- I'm 'alfway there already, anyways. Drives my dear mama crazy that I don't dwell on mistakes and accidents- well, they happened already, didn't they? Moanin and groanin bout them aint gonna change a thing now.
But anyways (hehee...maybe tmi?...) ANYWAYS...this is a very nice look at the Eleventh. It's always been my favorite division, though I've always kinda sorta seen is as one big extended family, it's never been in quite this way. So, kudos to you! -
Lakis chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This literally moved me - such a great piece. Really captured what I myself always thought of the eleventh division! Great job.
Modesta4sure chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great insight on the 11th squad. Loved reading this.
sillya chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I liked it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
wow that was amazing
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm quite sure that I have read and review this story before. but if I haven't, here's only word to say - AMAZING. So yeah, I love all your 11th division story.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Gah, I always love your 11th division fanfictions, they're always so awesomely well done and in-character an beautifully simplistic. :D
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ah. That's nice.
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I like this oneshot. I love the family-like feel, and Byakuya being pulled in at the end. That was great. You wrote it well, too.
Honeyee chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
OMG! This has got be my favorite of all your drabbles.

I just love Division 11 and the relationship of every member (present or past) with each other.

Adding this to my faves!