Reviews for Into the Storm
Crazy909 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I liked this, it was simple sweet but still showed Jack to be a pirate. And Jack being Jack made us laugh in he end.
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Good writing, and cute story, but I would have preferred it if Elizabeth apologized for what she did.
munkey chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
hahaha serves the cheecky bugger right!
bluebell-uk chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
B****r indeed. lol still chuckling.

But I'm sure a notorious pirate such as Jack would be able to find a way to make this situation work to his advantage.

Off to raid your other stories now.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Loving it all! Absolutely marvelous!
volando voy chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
heh, this story was great! the language of the characters was perfectly in context and the ending was nice and not predictable, which earns it bonus points, IMHO. my only logistical quibble: wouldn't someone have noticed them fairly quickly? i mean, they're basically smack in the centre of the deck. oh, and making out. ;)
tinkerbell3708 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Great Story!
PiedPepper chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Perfect way to end it! hahaha, leaves so much to the imagination of the reader.
Le.Reflet.du.Soleil chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Amazing!

The story and especially ending is brilliant! "Bugger"... - I can't stop laughing )) You're really talented! I hope to see more PotC stories from you. I promise I'll review all new chapters ;)
royalpinkdogs chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
ah-once again Lizzie is freed from the dreary Will...and you don't let us read what happens next!

c'mon!

It's been a year-surely you WANT to complete this one!

So beautiful-and so well written! A delight to read.
Arraya chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
I knew there'd be a key problem! Haha. I love the style in which this is written. You write them exactly how they'd actually talk. It's so great.
Arraya chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
oh...where will that compass point I wonder?:) I have an idea, ya know!
Arraya chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Heheheheh...Good for you, Jack!
Velirae.1245 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Amazing! I loved it! You capture Jack so well, and it felt like I was IN the story! Cheers to you. Not everyone can master that, and it is even harder to master Jack and his confusing throughts, the way he speaks, and many different layers to his character! I sure do hope you write more stuff like this! Please do!

.1245
stretchingthelimits chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
hehehe i can't help but wonder how some of the other crewmembers might react to that lovely little situation... the two of them chained to the mast together... just a tad bit incriminating, isn't it, now?

great story, i loved it!