Reviews for The Earth's off its Axis
Update pleeeeeeease
Xanthuis chapter 25 . 4/6
Hopefully an update soon
Cibassiby chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
I really love your story. I hope you update soon!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
There are a few errors in my review, that I want to correct!

Lorelai completely as we know her, always determined to get her way!

Is Luke going to put Jess in charge of the diner, so he can be a full time father after the twins are born?

Or is Jess going to persuade Luke into letting him work full time at the diner and to have more responsibility, because it's obvious that the twins and Lorelai are going to need his uncle more at home?
And maybe Jess can establish his own work schedule, so he can also be there for Rory and give her the support she needs, so Luke and Lorelai don't have to worry about him and Rory, when they need to focus on the twins?

Is Jess maybe thinking about taking some classes at community college in the new year?
Or can Jess maybe because of Rory, use Yale as a place of inspiration, exploration and contemplation, where he can find some interesting literature and use the excellent opportunity he has with Rory studying here to do some research, that can inspire him to start writing something of his own?

Have Luke and Lorelai decided what their children's names are going to be?

I think the names Liam and Lily, or William and Ella would be perfect for the twins!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Lorelai completely as we know her, always having to get her way!

Is Luke going to put Jess in charge of the diner, so he can be a full time father after the twins have been born?

Or is Jess going to ask Luke if he is going to let him have more hours at the diner and more responsibility, because the twins and Lorelai are going to need him more at home, and because he can also choose his own hours at work, so he can also be there for Rory and give her the support she needs, so Luke and Lorelai have to worry about Rory also, and Rory doesn't have to feel like an extra burden to them?

Is Jess maybe thinking about taking some classes at community college?
Or can Jess maybe because of Rory, use Yale as a place of adventure, where he can find some interesting literature, that can inspire him to start writing something of his own?

Have Luke and Lorelai decided what their children's names re going to be?

I think the names Liam and Lily would be perfect for the twins!
gilmoreintraining chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
Great chapter, I love that they are together and that the last conversation didn't turn into a fight.
Chloe chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
yes I love it, update soon
RhizOneill chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Aww great chapter. Can't wait to read more soon.
biancaruth chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
It's nice that the whole town turned up
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Good Chapter & More Please
Kitty chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Continue on loving it
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
finish this story... love it!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 24 . 4/26/2014
I am totally interested!

I bet Luke didn't want to tell Maisy and Buddy that he and Lorelai had gotten married and were planning to get a divorce even though she was still pregnant with twins and that he was the father!
biancaruth chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
I like how Jess went on the offensive. He didn't really do anything wrong.

Nice to see more after such a long time.
gilmoreintraining chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Yay, Luke and Lorelai are gonna stay married. I bet Emily will love that. Update soon.