Reviews for The Earth's off its Axis
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 8/7
pregnant
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/7
okay with the aunty thing it is disturbing that he is dating his step cousin
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/7
hehe good start
laylik.caketin chapter 26 . 6/11
haha love this story! please update soon! can't wait to see what happens next!
MGM724 chapter 26 . 6/9
I love this story.
Please update soon!
Way to go Jess!
gilmoreintraining chapter 26 . 4/17
I can see Lorelai working herself to a very stressful point. She did so on the show. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ladypuercoloco chapter 20 . 4/12
Finally, now I truly remember this stor6, and why I get email notifications for it. :-)
ladypuercoloco chapter 19 . 4/11
I love William - i know its been done in many fan fics, but it just seems so perfect.
Chloe chapter 26 . 4/11
Yes I really love the baby drama, update soon
junienmomo chapter 26 . 4/11
The Digger piece is cute! Nice how Lorelai handled him.
Also good that Luke is listening to Jess.
ladypuercoloco chapter 15 . 4/11
Halleluhah!...I think? Teasing the insomniac is not nice. Teasing the pregant woman less nice. Crossing everythingbthey get it right! ;-)
RhizOneill chapter 26 . 4/11
OMG great. More please soon.
ladypuercoloco chapter 12 . 4/11
Ahhh, the Emily monster I love to hate. Years ago, before we were married, my husband started watching with me because he knew i loved it. I don't think we were halfway through our second mini binge (2-4 episodes at a time) when he paused it, looked at me, shook his head and saidvyou really don't know why you love this show so much do you? ME: Um, because Lorelai is my hero and I want to be here when I grow up? Because i bow to her superior mocking abilities and need to continue learning at the feet of the master? HIM: Beside the blantantly obvious. ME: Questioning eyebrow raise and nose crunch. HIM: Don't think, just answer this with the first thing that comes to mind. ME: silently waiting for the point with eyebrows still raised. HIM: Richard. And. Emily. Who. In. Your. Life. Do. They. Remind. You. Of? ME: Eyes narrow. HIM: Jess-esque Smirk. ME: Jaw hits floor. HIM: Nods with smirk still teasing corner of his mouth. ME: Still trying to pick jaw up off floor. HIM: Gives me the look. ME: Look at him in abject horror and shakily whisper "no." HIM: "Yes dear." ME: slightly louder, voice wavering, "no." HIM: pulls me closer, patting my shoulder. "For god's sake he's even an insurance exec.
Yup, Richard and Emily are my parents, with mine being in a slightly lower income bracket.

Perfectly done chapter.
ladypuercoloco chapter 11 . 4/11
Daddy Luke...I likey. :-D Just not surprise your a daady to a 12 year old homewrecking brat Daddy Luke...JJ Dady Luke...yes.