Reviews for One Eevee
Teraunce chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Interesting story. too bad it's unfinished cause it deserves to be finished. 12/10. faved & alerted.
Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
YAY! AN UPDATE! O_O WOW! I never notice how freakin good at writing u were! becaome a pofessional! so is that why Espy had those phsycic abilities, or is it natural...? nice! that's be a cool add in! it fits perfectly!

-eevee rox
aqua chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
It would be cool if One turns into a Glaceon! Or even a leafeon! This story is so cool! update soon!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I like One's story so far. keep up the great work
Young Mammal chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I have really enjoyed reading this story, I find the content of the storyline to be the most interesting. ; )

However, the mightyena pack was a little random. They were gathering pecha berries when BAM! D:
Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i love your story! any story that has eevee's in it i luv! keep goin! i'm writing a fanfic about an eevee myself, its called destiny its my first fan fic so check it out. get the next chapie up soon you left me hangin!
Captain Wolf chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Figures that Lorelei would have a Glacieon. I want Diamond Version SO bad!

This really left me wondering about Umbry's and Espey's mysterious past... Maybe they have a good reason for disliking humans.

Update soon!
Captain Wolf chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
A lot's happened here. So Lorelei's in the picture now, huh? I never played the beginning games much, so I'll have to discover what she has in store.

And there was some obvious sweet romance between Fraya and Torvus. ;)

And now I wonder if Team Rocket is going to play the "bad guy" role in this story. (gulp)
Captain Wolf chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Woah, it's been forever since I've read this story! I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

New friends, cool ritual. I like it, and you seem to be using all of my favorite pokemon! I like James' character, too.

And I have a Growlithe named Growly in my story, except it's spelled "Growlie" instead of "Growly".

So... One's going to become an Espeon?

I'll be sure to review the other chapters ASAP!
Latiwings chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Please pls update. I want to see what ONE wants to evolve to. An Umbreon or Espeon is my guess.
Captain Wolf chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Yeah, I'm back, even though I was only gone for like, thirty minutes...

You wound it up quit nicely, I was a little confused when Torvus and Freya were trapped, but then I realized it was all a dream(that's probably going to come true).

I'm really curious about this human. Is he a nice human, like Torvus was a nice Mightyena? Seems that way to me because Flareon didn't kill him. Or maybe he's going to play a huge bad guy role? Who knows.

Nice story. Update as son as you can.

Captain Wolf chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
*sigh* and I thought the Mightyena leader was nice, too... Oh well, looks like I'll have to deal with this other one.

Awesome. You really described everything in good detail. I'd like to read the next chapter, but I've got to go. Later

Captain Wolf chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Man, this is good. You went from happy to sad to seductive all at once! And it was awesome! You put some comic relief just where it was needed.

This story is moving at a great pace, now on to the next chapter!

Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is your first fic? You're doing an awesome job! The prologue was written in a really interesting style, and you pulled it off great. The end kind of makes you think something bad is going to happen. Hey, why am I rambling? There are four chapters up and I've got to read them all! This will be on my favorites list, and I'll be reading(and reviewing)!

Mew3692002 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Hm... Really nice story, I wonder how the human will play into this story? Will they kill him or what?