Reviews for Cassandra, Cassandra, and Rose
Loner Faris chapter 1 . 3/20
I thought this was a great femslash-triangle. I actually laughed at the mention of Batgirl singing backup for Rose for/against Eddie- it seemed so like Ravager! & while I'm sure Rose would half-jokingly suggest sharing if she found herself in a similar position as in the story, I'm not sure Wonder Girl would go along with it so quickly (maybe Batgirl too, since I don't know much about he character.) Then again, that's complete nitpicking for a femslashy AU fanfic. Anyway, I really enjoyed this because of the fluffiness of it (when you don't take into account the, um, more "romantic" snippets.)

In a "I'm not even going to try & transition this" way, I've been reading the Teen Titans (2003) comic books lately & I've noticed a lot of Aquagirl/Bombshell moments. As much of a pairing as Ravager/Wonder Girl in the canon, I mean. So I was wondering if you thought you'd ever write a story like this for another femme pairing. I'd do it myself, but I'm not nearly as good as this. Anyway (the Second), those are just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing this gem!
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ah! I just recently got hold of a good number of Teen Titans comics, and I was thinking the entire time that I'd love to see Rose and Cassie together, but then I found this, and it's even better than I thought! Doesn't hurt that it's a threesome!
Kid Ethernety chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Okay! Major awkward moment here, but that was a really graphical story you made, way to go! Do more in the future okay!
Elihu chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wish fulfillment. Gotta love it.
MrRigger chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Well, I don't know as much of the comic canon as I would like to, due to me not having a comic store in my hometown, but whatever. The story was well written and I liked it. I think 'Daughters' was better, but maybe that was just me.

Always the best,

MrRigger
Chaltab chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
O_O

Don't Cassandra Sandsmark and Rose sort of... loath each other with the white hot intensity of 10 suns?