Reviews for Scintillation
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nothing beats the cuteness of a jealous Neji. Way to go, man! Love it!
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Yeah! NEVER underestimate girls.
Omn chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Aha too cute. For a second I thought Neji was drunk when he was trying to kiss Tenten. Anyways, great job!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
a very good one shot. just too long, not too short. i always find jealous Neji adorable :)
croquette queen chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved this- it was just adorable! The appearance of the Hyuuga fanboy made my day.
Beka chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Nice story, very cute.

However, contrary to another reviewer's comments, there were a few grammtical errors. "Tenten groaned hopelessly and glanced at the clock. It says 6:35 pm, " for example - use of present AND past tense. It occurs quite often in your story. Also, some of the dialogue doesn't seem particularly natural, eg "Give your Taijutsu-toned body the break of compliments it deserved every once in a while! What with those rigorous exercises you do with your teammates." It sounds a little sarcastic, so I'd just watch those few points.

Otherwise, nice work!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Oh this line made me laugh: "the three resembled a determined-looking three-headed Cerberus on a duty shift to guard the gates of the underworld— Hinata was the purring head, while the other two growled determinedly."

Great analogy. And I loved the ending-a half drunk Neji pursuing Tenten VERY boldly.
reikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It must be illegal to write this damn well. Seriously.
paperflower3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Loved it so much.

It would be so cool of you if you did a sequal!

Keep up the great work.

HRH-The-Otaku-Queen chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
...Damn, I wish my crush would do that to me...

Dancer of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Creamsicle Story! (see end of profile) Mostly I give stories the Creamsicle title if they're mildly angsty, but this wasn't, and still got the award! CONGRATULATIONS! *adds to faves*
Danse chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
omg i love it, you should right a sequal to it, this story rocks :o)
Del Nayar chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I read it from start to finish and WOW. I am impressed on how well the plot was and no grammar errors were made. This is one of those few good stories I seek but rarely find. Keep up the good work! Hooah!
MultipleCyrosis chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
hey! really captured my attention...I was wondering why you were on my favorites list, and i found my answer.

ButaLove chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Cute! Nice! Funny! Adorable!

Keep it up! Go NejiTen!