Reviews for Autumn Rain
Carling chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I didn't realize at first Harry was blind and it all must have been part of the same accident that injured Ron. Ron lost less than Harry, who lost one of the senses that help us interact with our world, yet he became bitter to the point of suicide. That's tragic. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend to whom you dedicated this story.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
So sad, but very well done. I really liked it.

It's a great poem, put to very good use in here, I've heard it before and always liked it.

Great job.
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
:( :)

sad but good
Megan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Hi! I never reviewed this? I swear I thoguht I did!

Well, I LOVE it. Very touching. (and i still have it saved on my computer...lol). I'm so glad you chose that poem, too, cause it's awesome. :.)

Chat with ya later!

Megs*
Hitori-Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Go figure, I liked this story of yours as well - teeheehee, it's sad yet I'm glad that Draco is helping Harry to understand and cope with Ron's death. But I have to say that this was my favorite line other than the gravestone inscription/poem;

The young men were still before the grave, the only sounds heard in the forgotten garden were the whispering of the trees against the wind, the soft sigh of leaves swirling around them, like memories of the past.

It was very beautiful and poetic )
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was sad :( But I loved it anyway :) Luckily Harry isn't alone :)
Conny1908 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Poor Harry! He's lost his eyesight, yet he blames himself for Ron losing his hand. I'm glad he has Draco to remind him that there are things worth living for - but that he has to *choose* to live.

Thank you for sharing!
PaDfOoT Da GrEaT chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
It's so pretty!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hauntingly beautiful. i don't know any other words to really describe this. i love the way you wrote them together, i love the way you crafted this story. it's beautiful and well written. i loved the twist and the honesty and truthfulness in the feelings of both draco and harry are absolutely real and spectacular. you've done an amazing job addressing the pain of losing somebody close to you. it's really good. great job pat, great job.
SaturnMax chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ohh! I love that poem I did it in drama last year. And our one was so dramatic. ;_;

Good story aww! ;_;
Shakespeares Whore chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
that was... really sweet in a round about sort of way. i liked it though.