Reviews for 30 Ways We Stayed Together
Natz'RayDtha chapter 30 . 11/18/2010
aaaaaaaaaa this is so loooveeeeeeeee 33333333333
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Kohaku IS a girl. Err, well, not really, but angels are considered girls and demons are considered boys, so...
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'd like to say that I really liked these drabbles. I especially like the Tsubasa crossover ones and the last one.

Thanks for writing and allowing me to enjoy such a wonderful fic.

:D :D :D
Mellowberry chapter 30 . 12/16/2009
That's very sweet. But in the version I read, HIsui was a she so I'm not used to having her called a he. And I thought that angels and demons/devils never die...
Luvdarain5 chapter 30 . 5/27/2008
Absolutely fantastic 'drabbles' i loved 'em! Well written and sweet!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 30 . 11/20/2007
I finally got around to reading this story. It's GOOD! And INDEPTH! AMAZING!
lildevil425 chapter 25 . 9/7/2007
this is all so kawaii! hope you update soon! ja mata!
Miata Montesco chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
Nice job. I really liked it, awesome!
HauntedPast chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Very nice-I loved it!
Nelzeben chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Oh, the latest chapter was lovely... Very sweet how Kokuyo is worried about Hisui. Especially the last sentence is adorable :D Keep up the good work!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Meh.
Nelzeben chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
Lovely drabbles! Very sweet :D I love your ideas. And thank you so much for not just turning Kohaku and Hisui into women.
Beryl chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Beautiful story, so delicate and nice, like cherry blossom petals.

And it's nice to find story with "he-Hisui" also. In Polish translation Hisui and Kohaku are reffered as "he" (man, who translate it said it was in Japanese version too) and I just can't use to "she" version, it just sounds false.
Ando chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
A sweet little fic. Still, using contractions in a story even when the characters are not talking sounds a bit too informal, I think.

To NaomiJameston and Totto-chan: Being angels, both Kohaku and Hisui are genderless. The official English translation of the manga has chosen to refer to them as females, that's all.
Totto-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
::nods:: I have to say that this is really wonderfully written. And, yes...that's probably what Satan's reaction would be, if you think about it.

Um...I do have one thing to point out though: Both Kohaku and Hisui are girls. I believe it refers to both as "she" and "her" quite a few times. Not trying to sound mean, just pointing it out is all.