Reviews for Butterflies
McGem chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
i liked it but who was the first husband and who was the second?
rikkurox chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
ah! That was so sweet, I don't care what my mate Ness reckons I love the House/Cameron thing, it's cute! This story is brilliant and the butterfly theme is so nice and something I can imagine Cameron having, love the story Well done!
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Another great one! It takes very good writers to write a story with few or no dialogue. I hope to see more from you soon!
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
very nice! thx for making me smile.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Such love on this story! Cute, well written, wonderfully sweet...

Keep up the amazing work. :D
xyber116 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
It's a great fic and I like your still of writing but I'm not sure about another butterfly themed fic.
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow. This was amazing.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was so moving and sweet. Really great writing, and the butterfly theme was a beautiful choice. I hope you write another one with this theme.

calloffthesearch chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
that was lovely :) I'd love to read another! maybe one of the days she wore the pendent described in detail :)

i'll keep my eyes peeled :)
izzfrogger chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
cute:)P:):):):):):)
iwry-always chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow, this was awesome. Seriously, it really was. What a touching piece of writing. I haven't noticed a butterfly obsession, which makes me wonder if this obsession is of your making, or if it's really on the show, lol.

I love how you followed through the major points of her life, and what a beautiful ending.
rocking-gurl chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
whoa! I simply love butterflies!
Spoiledsi11y chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Yes more! I really liked it! Though It'd be great if you filled in the blanks
greencrayon chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I loved that so much, it was really beautiful and well written. Do do another.