Reviews for Finger on the Trigger
FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
love it :) omg this and your other stories :) you rock!
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
wow when I saw that episode this was not what I thought of but i'm glad you wrote this. Good story and just wow you realy are perverted but stilll good job.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
the love beam i shoot from my eyes are killing many things right now. Cuz I LOVe this fic! She, you make me happy cuz u let me know that i'm not the only severely perverse fangirl out there! LOVE! :D (oh and the stuff I kill, I promise 2 bring back 2 life.)
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aww! 3
mary chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
it was a great story!

and i though it was hot when stan pointed the gun at kyle too.

so your not alone/
JenKristo chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
oh my god! i was pretty much yelling 'omg' the whole time i read that... wow. that was totally awesome. perfect!

'hardest thing i've ever had to do'.. great line.i didnt see that episode..
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
m sexy
EPAF chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Ha ha, I LOVE it when Stan shows he's not the only one with a sneeky & clever side to showing that he loves HIS partner.
Robyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That's the fuckin sexiest thing I've ever read. Wow, you REALLY need to write more fics like this, seriously.

Haha- I really thought I was the only one thinking things like that when I saw that episode.

Keep up the awesomeness, great fic!
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
To say this story was extremely hot would be an understatement. I'm glad to see someone else play off the gun angle from the new season (the other person to do it being ME!). I like how you had the boys switching around the dominance in bed. I believe that's how they roll too. Very kinky, very hot, and a very good oneshot that also wasn't a songfic. :) And far less if any misspellings. Your stories continue to improve. Keep up the nice work.
Amaroq chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Well,

I'd have to say that, that was VERY hott...

I was disappointed though... *cries*

Not because I felt your writing was crap, but because of the content...

I thought the gun was gonna be used as a sex toy... XD I'm so dirty!

Other than my dirty disappointment, I very much enjoyed reading this.

Amaroq
Miro-san chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Ahh So Shexeh! I Love, Love, Love it!
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
So I WASN'T the only one who thought Stan holding a gun to Kyle's head was twistedly sexy! Omigod, hot pwp. So so hot. Write more.
BroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hahaha wo. Wowee. You made me late for class with this one, you did XD.

Wow, you made that hot without making it crude. Props to you. I swore to myself I would never explicitly write a stan/kyle sex scene, but after seeing how tastefully this was done (didn't think that was possible), I may have to change my mind. Ahahaha.

Anyways, loved this beaut. It made me giggle. Haha, oh you turned the gun into a dirty thing XD. I cracked up when stan told kyle he was 'going to get it', iunno lmfao it was like this dirty sensual thing.

Ah. anyways, luved it. wubbed it. ew. no love. i loved it :D
IamSaraSidle chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
. .

OMFG.

Yeah, you need to write stories like that more, haha, you wrote it REALLY well and made it nice and sexy, too. Awesome. Plus, StanXKyle Love.