Reviews for Sacrifice
anthologylover chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
awws please continue.! Its so good for the first 2 chapters.
ecstacyharlot chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
le gasp! The suspense is killing me! :O
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I felt so heartbroken for Sakura I know what she feels

saying that "it should be like this or like that" I wish Naruto could help her to mend what's broken. Since Sasuke loves her I think Sasuke won't be a problem

I'll be looking forward for Naruto's brotherly interaction to Sakura!

UPDATE!
yukikohiwatari chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
this is amazing : D pleae keep on writing!
chernil chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Damn... Not to make light of it or anything ('cause it's a serious problem and should be addressed and treated), it reallymsounds like Sakura's gone and got herself a serious case of postpartum depression. Or just depression in general. Either way, she needs help. Extremely.

Jeez Sak, I'm so sorry. Sasuke is a jerk, isn't he.

Please update this. I find this an extremely interesting story (one I can relate to, not that I've had a baby/postpartum depression, but I empathize with her general depression... I've been there)and I wish to see how this ends.
jetblacksakura chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
This should probably be rated more of a T fiction/story than a K.

Anyway, Nice work.
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
AW! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR POOR SAKURA! *STARTS CRYING HYSTRICLY** I HATE SASUKE HE IS A FREAKING JERK A** HOLE! GR TEME! I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRUEL AND MEAN BUT I HOPE SAKURA KILLS HER SELF .. OR ESCAPES TO SOMEONE WHO REALLY LOVES HER! BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS LIFE! BUT I LOVE IT SO PLEZ UPDATE SOON!
al2010 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Wow, really sad story. Please continue soon.
writingtitan chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
This story is seriously the greatest awesome story!

Love it so much!

Please please please update!
sadbird chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
...woah. that's as angst as it can get o.O very nice story
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this really

go to me :'(

continuee
Otakugal chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
cool!
poornmiserable chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
oh wow at first i was like " what the hell is wrong with sakura" but then in the second chapter i was "what the hell did sasuke do to her"...are you gonna back track to explain how she ended up in oto...did she have something with naruto before she was kidnapped? keep up the great job update soon this story is interesting
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
...Whoa... That's all I can think of to say. At first I was confused, but then I got what you were saying, this has an interesting twist to it. Update when you can.
Ivellios chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Interesting, I look forward to seeing where you take it. So Sasuke took over as the Kage of the Village Hidden in the Sound, right? It is implied he killed Itachi by Sakura's comment about her child's dead bastard Uncle but what about the rest of the Ataksuki?

And is Naruto married to Hinata, do they have any kids?

Well I look forward to finding out in your next update.

Sincerely,