Reviews for One More Chance
Keimichi chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
This is a very interesting setting. I'm quite saddened by the fact that it is left unfinished. This is one of the more original scenarios I have seen. And although I'm someone into Yaoi, I really love what I have seen of the plot.

It might never happen, nevertheless I hope it gets continued one day.
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
PLEASE!i beg of u pls pls pls dont stop tis AWESOME masterpiece!
I really love ur writing style! X) d way u write r just so! ARGHHH! amazing
I cant wait how tis story gonna go, n how Cloud will finally meet Seph XD
onegai! Pls continue! Ganbatte nee i will keep waiting DX
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Of coz i am enjoying myself wit tis freakingly AWESOME fic!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
*thumbsup*
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Deep...so deep T.T astounding!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
O ma globe! Tis is a MASTERPIECE! XD
EchoSerenade chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I love ever bit of this story and I really, really, really, really want to know what happens next, how Cloud meets Sephiroth, how it ends. I need to know everythiiinggg D:
Constance Truggle chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
It would be nice to see more of this. See where you intend to take it. I've enjoyed what I've read for the most part, and would be ecstatic if you updated. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
bbb136 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
This is an insanely good story- not to mention it's RenoxRufus, a damn rare find. Please continue this if you have time. -
Hello chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
This was really well written- I love the ways the characters are portrayed and... Well, it's just a really good fanfic!

But I am sad at the fact the fanfic won't be updated anytime soon. Do it for me, please?
She who quacks alot chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I don't normally like this pairing but it's pretty good sooooooo

UPDATE!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
OH MY GOD I NEED MOOOOOOOORE!

This is so insanely good, and crazy, and suspenseful, and OHMIGOD so delicious! And I'm in LOOOVE with the relationship that Reno and Cloud have together. Sigh, it's so beautiful. And so angry and filled with angst-MOOORE!

Update soon! :D
absconde13 chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Nice going so far. I do hope Reno and Cloud don't have a falling out though. AVALANCHE is so not worth it. Looking forward to your next update.
Toki Mirage chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Darn. I kinda like this fic. Too bad you haven't updated in so long. *sighs* The beginning didn't sell me, but I'm glad I stuck with it. It's a very interesting plot! I can't wait to see what Cloud does next! :)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Great story!

Can't wait to read more!