Reviews for Eden
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Beautiful. What a creative way to tell the story... it was really touching. Wonderfully done.
fictiongirl101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
aw! that was so sweet! i'm putting it as a favorite! it gave me butterflies!
jmbarrie is waycool chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i LOVED it!
spectacularspectacular chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
omg

that was amazing!

i mean-seriously the best peter pan sotry i've ever read.

i think u should write some of the reactions to the other people the prom that might have caught the little event tho.

but i think u should leave peter/wendy's plot line as it is.

truly lovely!
Shapeshifter chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I LOVE it.

very romantic

and it could continue if you wanted it to
kasmira36 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
KISS, KISS, KISS and KISS! I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm grateful and appreciate from the bottom of my heart. I LOVE YOU!

By the way, I've seen your Muse slowly come back to you. Considering from this one-shot, you seem to have more plots and storylines, don't you? It's all worth for waiting, and no matter how long it will take, this faithful audience of yours is willing to wait. Just urge your Muse a little bit, ok?

Again, I'd like to kiss you for one of the scenes I've longed for, THEIR meeting, although it was not the first one, it was wonderful though. Besides, THEIR conversations made me eager to read more. It sounded like so many things happened, THEM and James, how HE remembered the past, and so on.

Anyway, personally, I prefer the name 'Peter' to 'Pete'. Also I felt like this story wasn't totally complete. SHE just opening HER eyes and looking at HIM? That's it? Not smiling or letting HIM hold HER hand or something like that? I felt like some part missing. It's just me, not you. It's only a comment though.

Once more, KISS, KISS and KISS! You are always one of the most fantastic authors and my favorites. This one-shot is already in my collection folder. Wish your Muse more alert to have you write the long one very soon.

_