Reviews for Hogwarts, A Home
violeteyedkitten chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Aww! That was cute! She's a bit of a cry baby though isn't she? I mean I understand she's grieving, but does she burst into tears all the time. *sighs* I hate when people cry, it makes me want to cry too. Other wise it was a great story overall. Keep writing! :D

Love

Kitten3
MonaDelMar chapter 15 . 3/24/2009
Very enjoyable HP.

Looking forward to an original story from you some day.
moms5thchild chapter 15 . 2/6/2009
Beth;

I hadn't read this story so went to chapter one. Imagine my surprise to find that I'm the inspiration for you to try a story within a fandom with new characters (that aren't Mary Sues). Oh, I feel so humble and yet so glad you didn't go to Dexter fandom.

So far I've got to chapter eight and this story is still up to your high standards.

Expect a present in a few days.

Mom
Joyce LaKee chapter 14 . 6/12/2007
Dear Hermione is ever the voice of reason. You really capture the characterizations the way JK did, and your writing style is mature and polished. I only wish you didn't wait for so long between updates, but I guess with school you don't have much choice. Looking forward to more!
elizabeth theresa chapter 14 . 6/11/2007
So I can't get the listen link to work, but its still me.

Nice job with this chapter! I'm really excited about seeing the end. Keep it up, it is so nice to see you writing again.
Joyce LaKee chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
I'm glad you updated. I was wondering when you would. Well, I guess it all remains to be seen whose side Draco is really on. Or if he has some nefarious plan up his sleeve. Again, your writing was believable and I could "see" the action as it was happening. Happy writing!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 12 . 2/11/2007
Ooh, a cliff hanger! Nice chapter, keep it up!
IrishPixie82 chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
Holy Crap you are so evil! Leaving it off like that is just plain mean. Love it LOL cant wait to find out who it it. Is it snape? Or Sirius? WHO IS IT?

Keep it up

Kisses

K8
Joyce LaKee chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
When I read this story I simply had to review. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a well-written OC. I found your story to be subtle and restrained and an absolute pleasure to read. Your OC's are believable, your canon characters are true to canon. In other words, you write like a grown-up (which is refreshing compared to some of the stuff that floats around this website). If you keep writing, I'll keep reading-I added this to my story alert list.
karniverous pineapple chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
this story is so sweet. you've done a really good job with all the characters. i feel so sorry for charlie and alivia.

really like this story, you should get updating.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
Oh, wow! You did such an amazing job with this chapter! Poor Olivia!

Keep it up, can't wait for more as usual!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
But fof course, fantastic job. Hm... I need to be more creative with my reviews don't I? Well, maybe next chapter...
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Oh, they've got plenty to work through now I'd say.

Seriously though, you're doing a great job giving depth to characters that aren't often mentioned in other stories, not to mention making your own very believable character.

Keep it up, please. I for one am enjoying it thuroughly.
DarcyWolfsbane chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
I like! I like! I love the incorporation real world events. I look forward to reading more.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
Oh, I'm so sorry! My author alerts stopped coming, and I just was too lazy to check even my favorite authors. But please, please, keep updating this!

Loved this chapter, and the last one, of course. It's so much fun to watch Olivia develop as a character, because she's so much less 1 dementional than most of the original characters I've seen in the HP fandom. As usual you've done a fantastic job writing this so far!