Reviews for The Gift
this was wonderful thank you
Dawnmoon76 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
I'm a little confused. I thought Scar killed Winry's parents. Did Roy kill them in the 2003 anime? Are you basing it off of that? Other than my confusion your story is good. :)
gaap237 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for this! It was really sweet!
estupido chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
I.. love.. this fanfic so much..

Like.. SO MUCH! OMGGGG, WELL DONE. BRAVO. WTVR, IT'S JUST SO... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

/I'm.. being a.. yeah X
MissVenusVixen chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
roy should have a matching ring! they touch them together and it like does something... idk what, but you could probably think of some thing cool...
Suezanne chapter 24 . 10/7/2011
awe that's a sweet ending
Radon65 chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
AW... Wow, well. I was REALLY happy to finally find out - I never even thought about that as what Roy was doing, making it official. The only creepy part about that is that we're talking about Wrath here... I mean, Pride, since this is Original Anime verse. The whole element metaphor was a little cheesy, but I loved the description of the colored lights in Roy's eyes and a proposal on Christmas morning in the snow...! Damn, that would be AWESOME. And I can just imagine, when everybody wakes up and they all have a wonderful Christmas together... What a nice story. I really had fun with it, and I kind of like how it had like, two parts - the family accepting Roy, and then the gift stuff later on. It was quite good. Thank you.
Radon65 chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
Aw, man - it's ending? I've been really enjoying this story, it'll be kind of sad to see it go. This was a very nice chapter - you've done a great job of Ed's emotions and turmoil, and although I was quite surprised when he knocked over the table, it seemed like with what was going on in his head, it made some sense. I liked Winry and Al trying to help him out, and breakfast and everything. Al at the end - he DOES know SOMETHING. I'm so curious! We finally get to find out just what's going on next chapter!
Radon65 chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
Aw, I'm glad Riza is helping Roy! I suppose he's going to show up at the house, although how he's going to get there I'm not sure. Drive, I guess. I hope nobody yells at him too much. Good job of the segue into the Resembool scene, and Ed showing up looking all miserable...
Radon65 chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Well, crap. Ed seems to be overreacting, but he HAS been keeping all this inside for weeks... Mustang isn't handling this perfect, either. I'm so curious! Nice kind of cliffhanger at the end...
Radon65 chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
They may have had colored lights in the early 1900s... Yeah, they probably don't have Christmas in Amestris, but whatever - it's an identifiable holiday, so, yeah... Okay, I felt like Mustang talking about his family like that was a little random, but I guess when memories pop up like that, you just sometimes want to tell people, especially a lover. It just seemed kind of sudden in the story, a little contrived. I like how happy Roy is about Christmas and the thing at the beginning with the tree was adorable.
Radon65 chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Aw, brotherly concern! Interesting how Al is kind of irritated with Mustang - I'm really curious to see the fruits of Mustang's labors. He's clearly arranging something big for Ed, but I'm not sure what... I like how Ed is still a little unsure at the end.
Radon65 chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
Very good job of Ed's emotion in this chapter. I like how he asked Hawkeye about Lisa, but while trying not to really say much... Same with his talking to Al. This was a good chapter for introspection.
Radon65 chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Hm... He must be working on something to do with Ed... I'm not sure what, though. A Philosopher's Stone really is unlikely. But then what kind of gift is he trying to get Ed? I like Ed's thought process here - feeling guilty for suspecting, and all.
Radon65 chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
Ah, Al was worried because he thought if Mustang and Ed started living together, he'd be left out... That was a nice conversation. Except Ed's still being kind of dumb. A little bit OOC for him, even though he doesn't really understand romance too well.