Reviews for Statistical Probabilities
was really nice, i could nearly _hear_ Dr Goodman's voice saying those lines
Deljuj chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Absolutely awesome.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
LOL. Short but sweet. And quite funny.

Don't ask what I'm doing reviewing stories that are two years old. _ I just enjoyed it, that's all.
EmySabath chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh man, I never thought this could be as funny as it is. Perfect, short, sweet, to the point, everyone in character. All in all, a really delightful micro-read. I know it's not likely (this story having been published so long ago), but I wouldn't mind seeing this one scene fleshed out into a full story.

Anyway, kudos galore!

PANTZ,

EmySabath
dinawen chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
nice story a little werid
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ha ha ha ha. That's funny. I like it. Ironic too, since I had thought about doing my own crossover between these two worlds. Catch ya on the flip side.
fee-kh chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh that had me laughing so hard. Deciding on statistical probability that Zack is telling the truth. Only the squints I swear.
GA is my Guilty Pleasure chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love it! Supernatural! Bones! Genius!
Musik34 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Haha, love the last paragraph. Is the crossover from Angel or Buffy?
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Beyond strange. WIll there be more?
IceCreamFiend chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow, great story! It is not only written well, but I absolutly LOVE your crossover idea. Keep up the excellent work!

ICF
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
in the imortal words of one Dr. Temperance Brennan, i don't know what that means. i was confused, maybe you could email me and explain it
goldpiece chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh, geez. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Good job.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
"You have to perform an ancient Hittite binding ritual to prevent a snake god disembowelling Agent Booth?"

I fell off my chair laughing, this was just hilarious. Really great little fic there!

Ava