Reviews for Deletation
LittleFireDragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So, I've read like... all but one of your pokemon drabbles... and I loved them all.

You're a good writer.

Also, looking at your favorite pairings, I nearly squealed in delight because ALL of them I either like or am totally neutral toward. CrystalXSilver, GaryXMisty...

*adds you to alerts*

Which says something. You can count the number of people I've put on alert on one hand.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I meant to review this a while back, but I never did. Time to fix that.

I'm the type who tries to "translates" things from game to show/real life or vice versa, and I like how you "translated" the deletion. It was also nice how the rival and the heroine thought of each other right before they were wiped out. What comes to you right before death says a lot, and those simple goodbyes tell of a strong relationship even though they never come in contact in the fic.

Overall, a well done fic. Cya!
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*twitch spazz* I could never restart my Crystal version. That's so sad though. That's sad that all Crys had done to change Silver is all gone... well Learia to natia...
Hexaklent chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was great! I never thought about what the little game characters were going through when a new file was being made-very creative!

And, come to think of it, Irwin Juggler DOES call like every other second, in my game too. Funny.

After reading your fic, I'm never going to restart my game again! :P
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh... I did that. Mine was almost exactly like this. I like yours better because it had the rival... :)

I believe the word it "deletion", though. Unless I'm often. Which is likely. But I typed "deletation" in the spell check and it was marked wrong.

It's sad though. I always hate to reset a game... when I was little I'd make a little paper doll of the character and all his/her Pokemon to ease my conscience... so it was like they got to live in the real world once their story was over in Johto. I still have a few of those dolls...

Good story.
Daughter of the Darkness Flame chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, thanks for making me feel guilty about every video game file I've ever deleted...

Good fic, though. Thank you for sharing something worth reading.
fffffffffff.nneeeett chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wah! I did that to just ten minutes ago. I accidently hit the power button before poke'mon emerald had finished saving! The game was deleted. And I had just become the ultimate poke'mon master to, no!

Great fic though!
vwxyz chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD... No words can describe it. Its very very... hm... GOOD! aw! LeariaxNatia, eh. xD I personally always leave Silver as Silver... just because i like to pronounce his name. xD Shiruba. anyway...wow this fic is amazing! Favourited... don't you dare ever take it off or change it!
grandcentralCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
this is such a well thoughtout story and very clever concept and the way it ended was perfect

*10 stars
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Third story of yours I'm reading (reverse chronology). Again, it's nice. Though it does break the fourth wall a lot.

The cloud thing was a little... disturbing. I never thought of it that way... but then again, I restarted my game before I got too attached to it, and now I can't even bring myself to touch 'New Game' any more.

But enough of my innate ramblings. Why does Learia and Natia get deleted in different ways? Why one so violent and one so serene? I can understand the rest of the characters (the NPC's) but the main characters' deletion, though the drama was nice, was a little too... different. Is it the 'good and evil end differently' thing? I thought the rival had already gotten better by now.

For the... (hm I forgot) time, I'm saying this. These stories are nice. I mean it.
WolfDemonRika chapter 1 . 11/4/2006