Reviews for Wonderwall
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I've completely fallen in love with your Sherry/Gin fics. This one is very lovely. Keep up the good work!
yamtt chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Yay. XD;; Finally finished this. **has been jumping around reading all sorts of things today** I actually started this quite a while back and so I didn't have much left to read.

I liked the feeling of all of this. It reminds me of something. Though I've been in a very strange, almost nostalgic sense today.

And because of my weird mood, I unfortunately can't think of much to say. Though I did like Gin and Sherry staying there with Vodka and then when they were talking about Vermouth and the fact they actually missed her just a little bit. For some reason that just kinda seemed touching.
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow. You've outdone yourself again with this pairing! It's was so...good! Great and so easy to see!

I love how you write these characters. Ai/Sherry/Shiho (ack! Which name!) is really able to understand Gin and she doesn't try to overtread that territory. And the interactions between Gin and Vodka are simple, yet so them. It's good to read things like this once in awhile. Now I just can't seem to hate Gin utterly and completely. I got a soft spot for the guy. lol.

Please continue writing more about them. It was great to read.