Reviews for For What Reason
Lechu chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Good fic! I really enjoy it!
milkmoth chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is probably one of my favorite Izumi/Meroko fics (although it's technically Izumi/Meroko/Takuto). I'm glad I stumbled across it. It's beautifully written, and Meroko's sentiment is perfectly in character: "To step down from that great height is to be level with her; and that place isn't where anyone she loves belongs" is completely fitting.
EverlastingBliss chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow! XD Very Good!
babiekiwii chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
]
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Gorgeously written. Even though I didn't read Vol. 4, I could easily follow the story. Or maybe I'm just too dense to catch any spoilers... _;;

In any case, you wrote a great story.
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I found the link to this fic from the Meroko community on LJ. This is AMAZING. I love your writing style, and you capture Meroko's character so perfectly. I especially love this quote:

"She wanted him to make her feel beautiful; instead he made her feel cheap. She wanted him to make her feel wanted; instead he made her feel dirty. She wanted him to make her feel loved. And maybe he almost did. But saying it isn't the same as meaning it isn't the same as expressing it isn't the same as touching her. Mitsuki. Izumi. Takuto. Everything about last night makes her feel like the sinner she's punished for being."

I do hope to see more Izumi x Meroko fan fics from you! _
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow, that was really good. Really, really good. And I personally think the song quote fits nicely with the story. Good work.