Reviews for The Royal Guardian
the Green Platypus chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is my favorite already.
*STAMP OF FANGIRLING APPROVAL*
DandelionHeartPetals chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hi Sokai I was just wondering when are you going to update your story W.i.t.c.h "The royal gaurdian". I really want to know what happens next to Will. I you could reply soon that'll be great. Thanks for your time! )
Moxie
DayDreamer9 chapter 58 . 7/13/2014
"HUGE glomp"

SQUEE! For everything, SQUEE!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 58 . 7/12/2014
Elyon turned to Matt, and the two started snickering.
"What? WHAT?!" Will whined eventually, when they showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.
"Eli meeting the rest of W.i.t.c.h.," Matt managed, before falling over in his chair to guffaw openly.
"I th-think-k," Elyon managed, between giggles, "That-t P-princess-ss Toast-t na-hee-iled it best-t!"
"Who what now?" Will could only ask, thoroughly confused. Elyon's only reply was to pull up the Reviews page, and point to one made by another previous reader. Will could only nod mutely in acknowledgement of each of the one-liners French had predicted, before smirking as well at the last, about Irma.
"Heh. She forgot to add him saying 'No way in Creation is this ... young lady ... to be permitted further influence over our future monarch. Guards!'" That did it, and after Will's deadpan delivery in a falsetto bass, all three of them were ROTFLTAO.

Great scene, Sokai! Nice to know Susan's still in the picture, so keep it up, and we'll keep reviewing. Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
I think it's more Eli and Will's mother who need a heart to heart. Honestly, I'm more looking forward to finding out what the news is saying about her and Kendrick than the sleepover. Is that weird? XD Congrats on the baby! New life is always something to be celebrated. Update soon!
yellow 14 chapter 58 . 7/11/2014
You know Will, if you wanted someone you to be able to lie to, you really should avoid Hay-Hay. And somehow I doubt the new boyfriend is likely to stand a chance in this fic;D

Wow Eli being human...the world is either coming to an end or...he might actually be human after all.

Actually, that was a really great piece. It really developed a side of him we don't really see normally. It's really touching and beautiful. Keep updating (at your own pace. Baby comes first naturally.)
arialuxia chapter 57 . 7/10/2014
Please update this story i really love it. hope for the next chapter soon :D.

arialuxia
Guest chapter 54 . 6/12/2014
Ok, I'm sorry to say this, but I'm honestly getting bored with this story. The chapters are so long (which I lied at first) but this is supposed to be a WillxCaleb story, but it's the 54th chapter and Caleb and Cornelia haven't even broken up yet! I know that this story is mostly focusing on Will being a princess, but Caleb isn't even present most of the time! And I'm kind of getting sick of all the Princess regimen! Just get them together already!

I'm sorry to say that I won't be reading this story anymore, and that honestly makes me upset. I loved this at the beginning, I really did, but there's only so much that can happen before everything seems repetitive and too dramatic. Don't get me wrong, I love Will, I really do, but it's always the same whiny/self-absorbed rants and I know that "Will" said that she would fix it, but it's starting to get annoying.

Maybe I'll come bac to this story later on, I don't know yet. Please take what I've said into account! I wish you the best of luck! :)
Guest chapter 50 . 6/11/2014
...wait, you got MARRIED?! Oh my gosh that's fantastic! Congratulations! :) That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you! :)

Anyway, great cheater! :) Though Caleb's thick-headedness (spelling?) seems to be getting worse... XD
Guest chapter 49 . 6/11/2014
WILL OPEN YOUR EYES IT'S ABOUT YOU DANG IT UGH IM SO FLIPPING FRUSTRATED SHE'S SO FLIPPING BLIND
Guest chapter 48 . 6/11/2014
Holy cow, this is one long fic! When are Caleb and Will getting together?!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Crap, I wonder if that email actually was from Caleb... What if it's someone who has figured out she likes him? I guess not though because they know about the Guardians... WHAT IF IRS CORNELIA OH LORDIE POOR WILL!

I'm probably just freaking out over nothing... famous last words tho :/
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 57 . 4/3/2014
"Told ya I wasn't the only one who noticed that," Elyon sassed, pointing out the Easy-peasey at the end. Will blushed, and Hay giggled.
"Alright, alright, so I say it. A LOT," Will grinned.
"Only about as often as i call Corny Corny," Irma nodded, elbowing their blonde friend, who calmy hauled Irma over in a one-armed hug, gave her a noogie, and said "Don't call me Corny," blithely.
"Make me," Irma replied, sticking out her tongue.
"Okay," was her only response, before Cornelia picked Irma up bodily and carried her out of the room. Irma shrieked the whole way, her yells of bloody murder quickly becoming much racier suggestions at full volume as the two women found a bedroom nearby.
"Now that the peanut gallery's out of the room ..." Hay said, rolling her eyes.
"If I'd known all it would take to calm those two down was locking them up together in a broom cupboard, I'd have done it YEARS ago," Elyon laughed.
"You call that calm?" Taranee countered, as the room literally shook from an unconscious burst of Cornelia's TK.
"A'ight, back to the story review," Will snickered, as she could see Taranee trying her damnedest to 'tune out' the two girls in the other room.
"Ooh, tell Sokai to call up some buffet stuff from the Dragon for the whole suite!" Hay suggested. "I bet the royal cooks would love an evening off, and Fang could use the challenge."
"Considering the Northern European cuisine we've been dealing in mostly, they just might appreciate the treat, at that," Will mused, licking her lips. "And now I'm hungry. Thanks, Hay-hay." The four girls grinned at each other.
"So you think this Caleb was as smitten as your double here says?" Elyon asked Taranee, tapping the screen.
"Hey, if his attitude now's any indication, I'd say he was MORE than just smitten," Will answered for her, holding up her arm and showing off her betrothal bracelet from the former Meridian rebel. It was decorated with the same dragonscale accents as that long-ago gift.
"Just as well, since Matt's happier with his new GF, huh?" Hay giggled at Elyon, who blushed mightily.

Aaaannd, leaving them there, Sokai, while they're still talking about the chapter. Loved loved, LOVED it, and can't wait to hear the other girls' reactions to T's good news. catch ya on the flipside, so don't get caught in the downslide, A J & friends.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 57 . 3/20/2014
Omg omg OMG TARANEE'S ENGAGED. I don't even care if she hasn't said yes yet. And she WILL say yes, because she's made it glaringly obvious she wants to. And she needs to do what will make HER happy, and not her parents. Still, I hope Cornelia comes. If only just to stay in a royal suite for a night. Update soon!
DayDreamer9 chapter 57 . 3/20/2014
YAY UPDATE "hugs" YAY AUNTIE TWICE OVER "BIG hugs"

So, T is in Pre-Engagement Limbo, eh? HooHoooo, wow :) And that was such a sweet way to pop the question, Nigel, well done Good to have Will vent out her frustration over Cornball ahead of time, though it's true that chocolate makes everything better (unless you eat half a chocolate orange, then you're just miserable all night -_-).

I remember Bill Nye; I would get up early in the morning to watch him And slumber party ahoy! This should be fun :D