Reviews for Full Circle
KodeV chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
this is so heartbreakingly beautiful. i could feel katara's sorrow as she realizes her older brother is dying & my heart broke when she pleaded to yue for his life.

sokka's plea to his sister, that he wants to die in the last place he saw his love alive & where he saw her become the moon spirit makes sense. & i love how sokka takes tui's place, so he can finally be w/his other half, his la. yue.

you have a wonderful voice in the atla universe. keep writing!
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was gorgeous, I loved it so much. Amazing job :)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Adore! Sokka and Yue complement each other perfectly. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
nice
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh. oh man. this was gorgeous. i loved it. and yes, I rediscovered the Night Temple after years of not reading it. and I now wanna use the concept-not any characters in particular, just the Temple as a whole-in my own only-on-my-LiveJournal fanfic. xD but only with your permission. and i love your writing even after all this time.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This made me cry.
Shuggie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I absolutely love this. Sokka/Suki is fine, but I've always preferred him with Yue, even if it was only for three episodes. And I think that Yue accepting Sokka as the new ocean spirit at his death is completely appropriate. Very nice.
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is such a cool idea! I was teary by the end. _ It makes so much sense!
Savi2070 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Shivers! Just, shivers!
Miyiku chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
OMG What a beautiful story!
Will Solace chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I loved this story, it is very good, probably one of the best Yue stories there is.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw, this story wanted to make me cry, in fact, I am crying as I write this! I'm happy for Sokka and Yue, but sad that Sokka had to die.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is lovely.
FlickerDaCat chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
There are no writers that would actually dare to make Sokka the 'La' to Yue's 'Tui' that I can't help but tip my hat to you and your wonderful fic.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow, what an incredibly poetic tale of life and love. It's good to see you've added Katara in here; her relationship with Sokka and the way you portrayed her caring so much for him really makes this story so much more interesting. So many times it's just "Yue and Sokka," and we can forget how the others would be affected by his transcention (real word?) of death.

The way it all fits together so perfectly is stunning. The way Yue is herself, but also a spirit, and the way Sokka is still the same old Sokka, yet different somehow. The way Katara refuses to say her brother is dead. And the last few lines you added there about Katara's smooth sailing home was the perfect way to end this story.

I especially liked the part right after Sokka became the Ocean Spirit where you described him to us - dark and sharp, smelling of the sea and leaving a layer of salt on Katara. And also the way he looked at her differently, more softly and lovingly, was truly a wonderful addition to this piece. The only complaint I have is this: What happened to everyone else? How did they respond to Sokka's "death"?

Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter, considering this fiction is only about Sokka, Yue, and Katara. :) Thank you for a magnificent read.

You know what? I can't help it; it MUST go on my Favorites list. You have outdone yourself with this fiction.

#-3VAD127-#