Reviews for Memoirs of the rubber chicken
Christina chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
The rubber chickens need to stay like the noodle incident. Just in our imagination. Very funny story.
garbit chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"Duuuude! Cruel and unnecessary punishment with all of the rubber chicken party hints. Now I have to know! I'll have to read through almost all of your fics to find out!"

Pause

"...Y'know, you are a very sneaky author. Very sneaky indeed." (grins) Congratz!
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
XD Oh my. Oh my oh my.

I love these oneshots, I really do. They're such a great window into little moments in the Ark. Such as everyone waking up after a huge party. Poor Perceptor and First Aid. I loved the disgust in his voice...even though it's hard to imagine First Aid _growling_.

...And Inferno speaks French?

The term 'bazooka barfing' nearly had me spit milk all over the screen. Then choke. You nearly killed me with laughter! XD

I'm not sure if I want to ask if there will ever be a rubber chicken story or not. Part of me wants to know about this infamous incident...and the other part of me likes just leaving it hanging ominously...somehow, it's both more threatening and funnier that way :D
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
hahahahahahahahaha i will neva *look at a rubba chicken the same again hahahahahaha
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That's almost mean, alluding to these rubber-chicken escapades and never coming out with what they were. :)
guess chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Rubber chicken? I want the story behind this story, or was it the evil plot bunny again?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Tell us about the rubber chickens! I beg of you! Please tell us before we spontaneously combust from curiousity!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Rubber chickens? Do I want to know?

Hilarious!
Roseprincess1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
::Cracks up::

OH that was priceless! You are so good at capturing Jazz and Prowl.

Hehehe, You have GOT to do the one with the rubber chickens!

Please! Dont make a Princess beg!

hehe

Cant wait to see what you do next

RP1
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Okay, you have the write the rubber chicken one now. No delays, no 'it's not my idea' no excuses. we want the rubber chicken one... lol

but seriously, this was so funny, so well written like all your stuff and so what i needed when i was feeling crappy that it was wicked...

great stuff mate, keep it up.
ZenNoodles chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Am I guessin' right, or will there be an update for this?

But this is CUTE! Poor poor First Aid, I agree with Jazz if I'd think Aid would join the party.

But, heh, quite a funny fic you've got there. What of the rubber chickens? Will we hear more?

-MZ
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
LOL, this was fun. Poor Ratchet...'Bazooka barfing,' LOL, done that a few times myself...bleah! And Prime's not innocent himself, forwarding incriminating evidence...

I think knowing the exact details of the 'rubber chicken incident' would somehow detract from this. Just saying. _
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
*cackles and falls out of chair laughing*

please,please,please tell me that you're going to write the part of the fic with rubber chickens in it... or did Pura allready write that? (I'll have to head over to her profile and see...)
Kyron chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
...

You and Pura? Good lord. That's all I needed to see and it was gunna be an instant read. :D I love it when you guys get together on stuff, even if it's just for bunnies. Very funny I might add.:p

And yes...I must ask. Burned rubber chicken smell in the medbay? You know, me thinks this wouldn't hurt to have a prequil...*pokes*
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ruber... Chickens...?

Okay. When's the fic regarding this coming out? This is so good regarding a post-rubber-chicken party, I think I'd like to read about what happened /at/ said rubber chicken party.

Please, bring out the ruber chickens.

Until next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!