Reviews for Just As Well
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Bravo! Brava! An amazing job done showing the constant pain BeastBoy is in!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Damn. And damn NOBLE of BB to do that for her. He can surprise me.

You don't mention whether she has anything left of her powers, and I'll have to assume that she doesn't ... so what he did, I guess ... yeah. There wasn't really anything else he could do, was there? She's not a hero anymore, not a super. She'd be a liability more than anything else, a fragile lever that might be manipulated by someone with few scruples.

Very ... poignant.
Aang10 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Very moving.
Spectrobes Princess chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
aww sad. Poor bb
chica13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I cried. This is the first story to ever make me cry.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This had my eyes watering! At least you made it so they could still be friends of some kind.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
nice. Very nice. So sad and very in touch with BB and the last ep. Beautiful.
xwLic chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
that was so sweet, sad, and true! you're still an amazing writer!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*And a tear rolls down the cheek*

Awesome story, I think people should write more about them. Can't wait to read more from you.
TheEvilBunny chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I don't believe it...you're back to TT! Good job dude! It reminds me of something, but i can't really put my finger on what it really does remind me of...oh well! Keep writing TT! I've really missed those days...

Waa! Ur using Abiel's quote...the one i didn't get at first, but thanks to you...Dang, i love u dude(lesbo alert!)! You know what, i don't really care, you're my BEST FRIEND. hugs!

You seem very inspired. Hm... is there something u aren't telling me? *raises an eyebrow* I haven't been hearing any other news from you... other than the times u called me late at night, or after watching Go...but those don't really count as very good conversations. I was playing Zuma that other time. hhehehehehehe.
Helena Aeris chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow.. This goes really deep...

Praise you high for it. D

I really am looking forward to more of your themes.

Regards,

Athena

P.S.: No, you don't have to put it all together, it can be separate. )
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Brought tears to my eyes. Hope you get tons of reviews cuz you DO deserve them !
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This really touched me, mainly because I just experianced something similiar to this recently. My favorite line:

"They say that the smartest way to make people laugh is to tickle them and tell jokes, but the most noble way to make them happy is to be prepared to be sad, just for them to be happy."

This was really beautiful. Great work.

Mina