Reviews for Lonely forever
Thunder S Silence chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
With respect to your perspective, I feel the need to point out that Kurama was paired with a girl - Maya - in the manga, and he gave her up in order to save her. Only a thought. I appreciated the perspective and the portrayal of a romantic Kurama.
MaRuX chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Mihai Eminescu... Luceafarul...

Oh my God. XD I never would've thought of seeing this reference here of all places. A pleasant surprise nonetheless. Eminescu ftw!:)

It seems a bit strained but it's like a Mary-Sue bashing so I don't really feel like complaining. It's an interesting concept, his inhuman nature being the reason why he doesn't end up with anyone in the end. I didn't think too much of it myself, I admit and I can't say I agree to all extents to this idea but... are un sambure de adevar.:P (nu mi-a venit sa mai traduc si expresia asta in engleza).

I wish you good luck in your future stories and further inspiration!
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Awesome story, I hope you make more stories like this!
The Dark One chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Hey, i know you like kurama a lot(i do too),but to write hin into "Luceafarul" ,come on! It's a bit too much:P

:) yea,i'm flaming you:P
Losaye Maiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was an interesting story to read. I like it. Although I honestly don't agree with the reason, I think it's te closest anyone got on their own reasoning. Pretty smart.
getting account later chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I loved this fanfic it was so (what i'm about to say says silly) tender and caring. I haven't seen all the episodes of yu yu hakusho yet but so far I think you've got the youko kurama's reasons right. Anyway I think you make a great poet:)
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I loved this story. Your point of view is interesting, but I can't help but believe that Youko's heart isn't as frozen as he would like to believe. I feel the same way about Hiei, I just think the two of them are warmer and more loving than they act, and I think they act cold so they don't get their hearts broken. It is not appropriate for a demon to be heartbroken. But I liked your story and you POV is interesting. I thought the names were perfect, because since they were so similar you were right about them dissipating into just the man and the woman the humans. Great story. Until next time, ja ne!
Arada chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hey that was a cool story. It was deep and more poetic and I liked it! heh but for a minute there I thought you got the names Sakura and Sasuke from the anime naruto. Anyway, great story and I like your style of writing. Hope you write more stories like this because honestly, it's really good and poetic. Later!