Reviews for Yours, Mine or Theirs?
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
one of the funniest fic i have ever read. more!

-abubi-chan
Kristel chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hi OREN! Your right its so misleading that people think otherwise. Before reading the end that is. Its so Funny. Tokiya is so arrogant and has a BIG EGO! But its really funny ! !
dangerlady chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
omg! ur so perv. tank godnes i dont have mind lik urs. k 4 my coment. ur gramar needs fixing, it s realy funny and i felt de ja vu. did u let me red d same one lik dat? anyways its hilarious.

'from the frend hu pushed u 2 write dis.'lik dats tru.
rhapsodizing riyoko chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
OMG i think i DIED laughing at this fic. I know that everyone was thinkign somethign very, very inappropriate at the beginning, but still...hahahah!

maybe you cou;d have put a little more description, but the central point of the fic was the conversation, and it was very well exceuted. good job, hahaa!
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
hahahah awesome fic!love it soo much!u have to make another one of this...how about the girls talking to their..uhm...u know!:D just a reverse version...and im sure it would also click!

ur already famous in just one fic!ur so cool!write more alright?
anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
simple and hilarious! :)

love it...a sequel? please? :)
fuujin94 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
omg! i love your fic! at first, i kinda thought that they were talking about their um...uh... you know... its so funny! i love it! can u write more humor fics? this fic is really, really funny... i
Mayumi Reiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
wahahaha nice chappie... my imagination is floating... working... naughty huh i thought they were talking about- never mind... anyways... keep up the good job! ,
alf05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was so funny...

you should continue doing stuff like this...
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hahahaha! shit that was major funny! great job1!
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hee, naughty. I liked reading this. Thanks for sharing!
Shenhui chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
It's catchy and funny... nicey.. (err...don't mind about the rhyming...just a coincidence...)

Ja.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
omg, omg, omg, omg! *rolls over laughing*

i am so perverted! i truly thought what ( i think) the girls were thinking. that was one very provocative chapter, hahahaha, i enjoyed it a lot! do more, i'm seriously adding this to my favs.

you have some grammar errors that you could improve on and that's basically all. and did i mention i love this fic? it's hilarious!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2