Reviews for Master and Padawan
Jane stark chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Wonderfully well written. I look forward to the sequel.
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
I know this story is pretty old, but I just found it today and I think it's awesome! I see that you mentioned something about a sequel and that made me happy so I directly went to your profile to find it. I didn't. :( Then I looked through the reviews of this story and I noticed that some of the reviews were for chapter 30, but I only see 18 chapters. I guess what I'm trying to say is, what gives? Why can't I find the continuation of this lovely story? Is it the device I'm reading it on? Did I miss it? Am I crazy? Aaaaah. S

But anyway, I love this story, even if there is only 18 chapters. I've literally been searching FanFiction for days trying to find a master/padawan story with the male/female dynamic that didn't focus on already established characters or a teacher/student romance. So regardless, thank you! My search hasn't been completely in vain.
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 18 . 3/29/2012

Elemarth chapter 31 . 7/11/2009
Yes, I will kick you... I promise!
herc009 chapter 31 . 7/11/2009
Well I can't say that I'm not disappointed, I'm glad you wrote the Author's note to let us know. Any way just to let you know I will waiting for the next installment when ever it comes. )
Ann Jinn chapter 30 . 10/31/2008
Squish, squish. That was so funny. You build a great picture of a young lady with plenty of energy who is growing up. Love her relationship with friends and her master.

And, so funny.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 30 . 10/19/2008
heehehehehehehehe! That's funny! Can't wait until the next chappie!

Ani
herc009 chapter 30 . 10/19/2008
A great update, and a long time coming. Funny that even thought they Jedi's in training when they're on their own they forget everything and act like the children they are. As far as the previous reviewer, I don't think it's Earthy. Keep up the great work. Oh... and study hard.
Elemarth chapter 30 . 10/18/2008
Jedi birthdays is something I've never given much thought to before. I'll have to now.

Umm... I'm going to forget everything. The comm conversation between Maia and Sabie seemed way to Earthy. Especially them meeting at "your place". And I hate it when people answer "crystal" to "is that clear". A better excuse for my complaining is that it's Earthy again, but I really hate it.

I guess I know what the Corellian crash was about. I shouldn't be grinning.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 29 . 6/29/2008
please do more chaps, this is a great subject and topic and YOU SHOULD SO TOTALLY DO IT!
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 29 . 6/12/2008
LOL thats funny. i feel bad for the plants Jeran is taking care of!
Ann Jinn chapter 29 . 6/10/2008
Well, aren't masters supposed to learn from their padawans too? Great job with this chapter.
herc009 chapter 29 . 6/10/2008
Yet another great update. It was nice to show that not only masters can teach but the Padawan can give some insight as well. Great work. Kudos.
herc009 chapter 28 . 6/10/2008
Great update and I love the faining part with Jeran, I kinda figured he get slapped for it,(that's what i would have done). I don't know but do I sense a small mission in the future for MAster and Padawan... hm. Best to have them get into mischief in the lower levels of Galatic city at least then the other Jedi can come help if anything goes wrong. It seems the right thing to do seeing if Jeran sticks around he's gonna get into more trouble. Anyway great update as usual... oh and thanks for the mention in your profile.
Elemarth chapter 29 . 6/8/2008
I liked the walking-in-on-meditation scene. That was very well done. It's cute that Maia wants to teach Jeran something.