Reviews for No One Else
jessi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting story!
Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Interesting, and I definitely approve the sentiment. I'm curious about the context, but I think it's pretty good - especially the way her first reason is that nobody else will wash Sokka's socks. It's the crazy little practical details like that which always bring a fic to life for me, and they are the ones I remember.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, beautiful. I agree... pure Katara love is great and definitely deserving of fic of its own.
CyberD chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
beautiful! Simply beautiful. I wish there were more fics like this out there. :D
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Koh is so awesome...really, he is.

I'm going to go try to write a KohxAzula fic.

You've inspired me, lol.
libowie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
beautiful.
sHekLa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
i like it and it's all true!
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
-squee-

This is totally squee worthy too! Katara really is so cool. :)
Wannabe Pirate chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Between the shipping wars and bashing of characters, people, lately, have seem to forgotten the family aspect of Team Avatar. I think you've captured it perfectly, so...thank you. Thank you for writing this.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aww, all mushy!
moor chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I really like how you've written this, and feel the same way you do about Katara's character not getting enough appreciation for being an individual (as opposed to half-a-couple). I can totally see Katara arguing with the spirits to send her back so she can keep helping everyone, too! XD

Thank you so much for sharing! :D
xcgirl08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
That was wonderful. It's true, the family aspect of the group gets lost in the shipping battles. I thought this was really sweet...Katara washing Sokka's socks is a funny concept.
Domenic chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Well, that was the definitive Katara fic. O_o XD
FireBendingPrincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Jakia, all your new stuff is great, but what about all that old stuff you never finished?
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
A very skilled peice of writing! Yes, we should appreciate katara's character more! _