Reviews for Ghost of you
clow-san chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
amazing. very well written. the flow of the story is good! keep it up!
clow-san chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
ohh. i love it! please do continue!
September's Nobara chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Huzzah, a new chapter! Great intro for the female protagonist; having such an innocent (-ish) conversation (especially the doughnut part :D), and then walloping the reader with Caroline's age (I got the feeling she *was* at least in her late twenties). Aside from a few misspellings ("here" for "hear", etc.) and a few missing aphostrophes, there weren't many flaws here; all in all, great work!

Take care, and I'm really looking forward to the next installment,

September's Nobara chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Good naming of this chapter; you have a very interesting way of writing-drawing it out, making the reader wonder, instead of forcing it onto the page. The details are a good touch (nice imagery!), though your grammar, tense, and spelling mistakes are a bit distracting. I'm wondering what this woman is up to... XD. All in all, a very intriguing read!

Shadsie chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
I enjoyed the imagery in this a great deal. You display a good handle on imagery and general character. This felt like Vash to me. I liked that little description of the way chickens smell - worse than a dead jackrabbit in the sun. I've lived in the desert and smelled both.

However, I wonder, is English your second language? There is a lot of awkward phrasing here, and easily-confused words that your spellchecker would not pick up - such as confusion between "there/their/they're"... "tares" instead of of "tears." Your spellchecker will not pick up stuff like this, and if you have trouble with it, yourself, I would recommened a beta reader. Beta readers are great for picking that stuff up.

Overall, I enjoyed this. Also, are you leading up to a pairing of Vash x Rem? If so, I congratulate you on the courage to write this rare and oft maligned pairing.
September's Nobara chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I like the balance between the positive and negative tones you have here, and the meloncholy ending for this chapter, while depressing, makes sense. Some punctuation is missing ("We(')re here"), though, and did you mean "It was a woman" in the sentence you introduced said female? The last few sentences seemed fractured, too-however, I look forward to the next chapters; I'm really curious about where this is going!

September's Nobara chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
The summary sounds interesting, and this seems to have an interesting build up to something (I'm wondering, though, is this a VashxMeryl story, or someone else?); though, I found a few spelling mistakes that are rather distracting, but other than that, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters of this! Nice work, all in all!