Reviews for So
I would love to have read of Draco's return.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a great little story & I find myself craving more!
happy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Another good one! I wish for more chapters, but that's really greedy of me isn't it.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I loved when she felt the wave of emotion behind her rejection of his joking pass.
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice. Well done.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is lovely. That's all I can say. I want more and yet I'm satisfied with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sequel... please? If we all ask very very nicely? ]
I love what you have created so far with this story; it would be a pleasure to read more.
Smerby chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So, a long time fan here (though on Ashwinder), and I stumbled across your FF to see if "A Law to Herself" was complete (boo!). I am so staunchly Hermione/Snape that it's difficult for me to read other ships, or at least things labeled as other ships, though if I do/did... it would be Hermione/Draco. That being said, I'm wondering if you just opened a whole new world for me; this story floored me. It was beautiful, and even though I would have loved to see Hermione get right on and snog Snape at some point, I loved the Draco aspects. I loved how this was Hermione/Draco. I love how it made *sense* for it to be Hermione/Draco.

Looking at what "King's Ransom" said, I can only jump to the conclusion that he/she is either jealous, an idiot, both... or didn't bother to really read this story. The thing about canon vs. fanfiction is that the main difference is, obviously, plot changes/developments/twists/etc. Not changing the characters. You DIDN'T change the characters here. This is so Hermione; Draco is so Draco. Snape and Lucius are so themselves. I find myself wondering if "King's Ransom" wandered over from the "Harry/Ginny" or "Ron/Hermione" section, not realizing that thousands of people have understood that based on the *IN CHARACTER* nature of Rowling's characters, they really shouldn't be with who they end up with in the books ;) I mean, hell, even if this person is a die hard Ron/Hermione shipper... you have Hermione coming to terms with giving Ron another shot. I don't understand why there's always stupidity present in the world, let alone the wonderful world of HP fanfiction, but... jesus. So! Sorry for my long review... I just hate seeing what was essentially a flame (No constructive criticism whatsoever, and even a personal attack! Who knew 12 year olds stumbled across stories written pre-DH?).

P.S. So, how about that "A Law to Herself"...?
King's Ransom chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
"She thinks that she might feel regretful, guilty even, about that in ten years time but right now all she feels is that he's a great weight she's been carrying for years and she's tired of it." did you manage to make it through 7 books and thousands of pages with such a thorough disregard/dislike for JKR's characterizations? It's quite strange that you decided to spend so much of your time reading about charaacters that you didn't like...not to mention your lack of comprehension as to the contributions made by each character, as well as each main character's affection for one another.

Do you even like Harry Potter?
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, I loved this story. So beautiful.

Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this would be awesome if there was more like a short story maybe?
kittyperry chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I've read and re-read this story so many times. I do adore it. Are you adding to it at some point?
NatureSauvage chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sweet and dark at the same time. I can't even begin to describe my feeling about this, but it will be one of those story that I will never forget.
Rose Stonewall chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm very glad I found this story. It's... when you read a story and it touches you but there isn't really a way to describe it because it just is.

I love it.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Well isn't that just INTRIGUING! I love it! Very nice balance of Hermione and Draco and Lucius and Snape and then Ron and Harry at the end... it just flowed very well. I love love love it :)

Sequel? :-D