Reviews for Insecurities
Marie chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Another phone call? From whom? Lady of the night again? Sara was right; both of Grissom and herself could have handled things better. But it could wait for another day. Thanks for this entertaining story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Marie chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
LH's phone call was a good touch. I'd like her to define "lately", though. I do wonder if Grissom ever mentioned Sara to LH.
Marie chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
If the good folks in the LH/G community thought Sara's insecurity was the reason to drive Grissom into LH's arms, this just showed how little they knew Grissom. Indeed LH was someone unique in her own right as far as prime time TV characters go; however, Grissom was too straight-laced a fellow to seek a long term sexual relationship with someone like LH. He might or might not have slept with her in LHB. Melinda Clarke said LH thought he did. WP said Grissom didn't. (Some writer left a reply on another site saying WP was adamant about sticking to his interpretation of the script by refusing to put on the bathrobe the show had prepared for him.) I had no problem if he did in that episode. He was not involved with anyone then. LH caught him when he was at a vulnerable time dealing with his hearing-loss and Sara/Hank relationship. If I were a man guess I'd take advantage of the free service LH offered to me too. The old CIS was a cleverly written show. Through the seasons there were references back and forth regarding certain situations. Remember what Grissom said Sara in Ending Happy? He told Sara that he thought sex without love made one sad. This was his view on casual sex. So, yes, it worked if Grissom had sex with LH, turned around he called Brass to haul her in for interrogation as soon as he realized LH was diabetic. The man in him fell for the temptation; but the criminalist in him did not.
Marie chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Why was it so hard for Grissom to come right out and lay everything on the table and be completely honest with Sara? He didn't offer her his honesty and he couldn't understand why she couldn't trust him. What an arse.
Marie chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Grissom could have handled the situation better. What a lame explanation he gave Sara and then telling her that she was hysterical. Great, just great. Definitely he just wrote his own ticket to the doghouse.

Thank you for raising the question of "What was this hold Lady Heather had on this man?" I must be the only one around that just doesn't get whatever the crap there was between LH and Grissom.
Marie chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I was impressed with the reasons you stated in this chapter why LH accepted the bail arrangement from Grissom considering all the names she had in her little black book. But her dinner invitation showed the lack of sensitivity and consideration on her part when she knew and saw there was a female someone sitting at the table in the room. A real lady never hurts others' feelings or making people feel uncomfortable if she can help it. This self-styled lady still had a long way to go until she became a real one. Grissom's thought process was maddening. He should have done better for an intelligent man like him.
Rach Raff chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Very good story! I love the fact that Sara is at odds with Lady Heather. It really is something they should address at some point. In a way she had it out with Sofia so why not? Go sara...I love GSR!
GSRGeeklover chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Whaah! I want more! MORE! MORE! IT CAN'T BE OVER YET! PLEASE MORE? :D *yes this is my irritating hyperself(A),,:P*
anneruhland chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
nice story. I had quit reading at the end of chapter 2 not realizing that there were more chapters. So it was nice to see that the story continued on. I enjoyed it.
TDCSI chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
The end. What do you mean, 'the end'? I don't think so. I was hoping to see some head butting going on between Sara and LH. Please consider continuing. It's a goog story.
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
awesome finish!
ArieaLeighaGrace chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
is it over alreat I was atleast hopeing that you was going to continue up until Sara and Nick got to come home, but i enjoyed the story any way
JuanseyLio chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
very nice!

thanks for a good read!
ArieaLeighaGrace chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
So far so good. I have really enjoyed reading it so far.
GSRGeeklover chapter 5 . 11/27/2006