Reviews for Insecurities
Rach Raff chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Very good story! I love the fact that Sara is at odds with Lady Heather. It really is something they should address at some point. In a way she had it out with Sofia so why not? Go sara...I love GSR!
GSRGeeklover chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Whaah! I want more! MORE! MORE! IT CAN'T BE OVER YET! PLEASE MORE? :D *yes this is my irritating hyperself(A),,:P*
anneruhland chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
nice story. I had quit reading at the end of chapter 2 not realizing that there were more chapters. So it was nice to see that the story continued on. I enjoyed it.
TDCSI chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
The end. What do you mean, 'the end'? I don't think so. I was hoping to see some head butting going on between Sara and LH. Please consider continuing. It's a goog story.
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
awesome finish!
ArieaLeighaGrace chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
is it over alreat I was atleast hopeing that you was going to continue up until Sara and Nick got to come home, but i enjoyed the story any way
JuanseyLio chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
very nice!

thanks for a good read!
ArieaLeighaGrace chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
So far so good. I have really enjoyed reading it so far.
GSRGeeklover chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
wow.. Can't wait.. :O
JuanseyLio chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
more please!
ReCoGnItIoN chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
hm...interesting! please update soon!
cabooklover21 chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
Mom, that was so his Mom. It had better have been his Mom *stares hard* Great chapter!
stareagle chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Chapter 4 was great - I am so glad they made contact again. Now Sara picking up the phone and Lady H calling- that was cruel but effective... Lady H's statement that she had not talked to Gil lately was hopefully supportive to Sara, and her concern was legitimate. Now the question is, how will Sara tell Gil of the call!

Looking forward to more- thank you
JuanseyLio chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
loved the story! i think the sara you portrayed is very strong and independent. loved the characters, and the interactions with brass ;) i just wish their was a sequel so i could see how she gets better and they talk and he assures her everything is going to be ok. i just wish i could have a scene that showed griss and sara at home and heather calling and him blowing her off. telling her he was in love with sara and her hearing it... just some reassurence i guess! ;)
MAVDP chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
I think it's a great story... And I don't think you are portraying Sara as needy... you are portraying her as someone who is in love, but who is very much afraid of losing the one she loves. Especially since their past isn't that trustworthy, I think it's only normal she's jealous and scared...

I do hope they'll find their way back to each other soon :)