Reviews for Inescapable
craziunderurbed999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was good :)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
so sad. poor katara wandering the earth until she dies (well not until she dies but she wandered the earth for a a long while until she found a place to live, isn't as dramatic)
Silverstream1215 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
so true, so true. keep it up!
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
this story was really amazing. which sounds lamer than i what i wanted to convey, but whatever. it's beautiful, really it is, especially the last dialogue. you've Katara/Jet downpat. so kudos to you, and thanks for writing.

Faye
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Ooh, nice. I'm impressed.
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 12/23/2006

update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!

uhuh...ya...that's what i want you to do...
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This was good; nice and realistic. I can see Katara wandering the Earth Kingdom, trying to make the world a better place. I wasn't a big fan of Jet to begin with, but I think he redeemed himself at the end. The last sentences of your story really capture the theme. "Was he innocent?" "No. But I was, and he should have been." Well done!
amber128 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
wow, this was beautiful. I especially loved the last lines, "He was innocent?" "No, But I was and he should have been."
cheerio-ninja chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
that was so sad and really good
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful- I love how you intertwine Jet and Katara' past and the might-have-beens that haunt her.

The part on her vs Aang on the uses of fame was golden.

Laogai really has made Jet/Katara one my favorite ships now. Unlike Zuko, they actually have a past.
seeXlifeXin69 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hm. darn good story you got there!

would love to read more!