Reviews for OBSESSION
Belle chapter 24 . 7/31
Hot! Sooo hot!
I really enjoyed it.
At first I wanted to kill every motherf*cker in the camp for messing with Cloud! And I already loved Sephy. But I loved him even more when he put those bastards in the rightful place! First time I read a history where every chapter is from the point of each character.
Kimmy Lerato878 chapter 5 . 7/16
OK sephiroth is one possessive dude...this chapter made me lmfa
Hylianshadow86 chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
I loved this! This was so good. A good storyline and absolutely amazing smut. I loved getting each side of things in separate chapters.
I can't even think of the right words just so good.
Poor Cloud he just wants to top the general...good luck with that Cloudy.
AliceShinigami chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love this fic! 3 I made my bf read it out loud dramatically and it was great
Kameru Inoshita chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
That was so amazing
By far the best smut I've ever read, and it kept my attention the entire time, which is a fear in and of itself! Thankyou so much for writing this!
Alicex chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Thank you sooo much for writing this masterpiece! I just had to read it altogether and I enjoyed it reeaaalllyy much.
It is great how you can switch between point of views so easily and still keep things interesting. I adore your sense of detail, too.
Anyways I just wanted to leave some praise and I hope you'll continue this story.
( sorry if I made an mistakes, english is not my native language )
Love, Alice :)
Mitts chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Well, Guest... I suppose I can't please all of the people all of the time. I'm just glad you apparently enjoyed the story up to chapter 14.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Urmm..excuse me, could someone this STUPID really exist? Honestly..
Mitts chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I have absolutely no idea what that person is talking aobut. Blocked you? I don't think I've ever even spoken with you lol... and no reply received from the private message I sent asking what was going on either. A case of mistaken accusation, I think.
WolfInTheNorth chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
seeing as you blocked me from pming...I only have one account thankyou vary much and blocking me is petty like yourself ...take the time to find that out and get your facts straight
Fallen-Yuki chapter 24 . 10/9/2011
This was awesome overall. Hilarious. A little crazy but definitely awesome.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
Fallen-Yuki chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Omg. Lol. I can't believe you talked about giraffes and anteaters. Amazing. Poor Seph. He's crazy though. This story is intense.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Oh. My. God. Sephiroth is psychotic. It's awesome. He's totally making stuff up and just running with it.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I love it. Pike. Best keep his hands to himself or we'll have another sexual stand off.