Reviews for Bridges
brokenspirit21 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
I was on the edge of my seat through-out the whole chapter. I'm dieing to see what happens next. Loved it. You did a great job of showing how much Dean needs his brother, and how he feels its always his fault if Sam gets hurt... *four stars* PLeAse update soon...
Anna Wolfe chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Dawn, are you trying to kill me? More soon! (gives Dawn puppy dog eyes) Please.

Beautiful chapter. Two sections I loved. “What? No!” Dean barked suddenly. “How much more do you expect him to take?" Is it wrong to think protective Dean is hot? "He felt his little brother’s light flickering and if that light was lost he knew he’d never find his way out of the darkness. Sam had always shown a light in his big brother’s shadows and kept the darkness inside him at bay. Sam was his hope, his light. Dean clung to his brother; he clung to the light that was Sammy." There are no words to describe this. Beautiful job.

*HUGS*
Smarley chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
oh my

You left at that cliff hanger eh?

Not cool

You better update soon Great job!
tvdinnersrule chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Grr another cliffy. Sam just cant get a break can he. He's not going to die, right? right? lol he better not. So are we going to get to know what really happened out there, i hope so. :P
friendly chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
oh you are killing me here. that was great...
charmed1of2 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
PLEASE DON'T KILL OUR SAMMY LOL 2 CHAPS LEFT DAMN I WAS HOPEING FOR MORE THIS IS A GREAT STORY JUST DON'T KILL ANYONE LOL
Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
What I said about just kidding? I was lying. :D

Oh man, I'm overdosing on Limp!Sam right now. Between reading this and writing my own story where Sam isn't doing so well, I don't know how much more I can take!

If I don't know this only had two more chapters, and if I didn't know you wouldn't kill Sammy (right?), then I don't know what I'd be doing, cause the limpness could have gone on forever. Which also makes me happy. - I'm a true addict, heh.

Good chapter, please fix Sammy and Dean soon though!
bally2cute chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
You've got me so invested in these characters, I just don't know what to do with myself. Ellen is amazing as Dean's voice of reason. She knows how to deal with him, what to say and how to say it. I'd rather swallow how, rusty nails than apologize for anything I say, so I have to congratulate Jo. Aww Sam, but I'm loving the dynamics of Dean. I always love your stories, and I can't wait until the next installment.
merryw chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
You can't leave us there! What do you mean "Something is wrong with Sam?" More, please, because now something is wrong with ME!
Jessica chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
wow wonder whats now wrong with sammy hope he survives it would kill dean to lose his little brother add more now now and hurry thanks jessica AND HURRY
sasha2002 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Oh come on, another cliffie? AAH! I am really enjoying this story so far and I love that you are updating quickly. I couldn't take the suspence (SP)otherwise. Another great chapter but it's time to make Sam wake up. Please, pretty please, I give you chocolate. Keep up the great work.
IncubusHelen chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
oh no! dont you dre kill sammy! lol

loved it! and update soon!

helen x
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
WOW!

Great part!
Spellb0und chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Gah! No!
SpiritWolf13 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Hun not another one, are you trying to give me a heart attack...SAM! LOL. ANother wonderful chapter i always look forward to your stories, they're always so descriptive and really keep me wanting more...poor Dean. Cant wait for the update, great job hun!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »