Reviews for Bridges
moira369 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Do you know how rare Jo-and-Ellen-friendly fics are on this site? For that alone, I love SO MUCH.

Since this is just the intro chapter, there isn't much to say about it, except that it's an interesting situation. There are a few capitalization and punctuation errors with the dialogue, though.
Smarley chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I liked it... Of course i have an unhealthy obbsession with hurt sam and caring older brother dean lol

so glad you started a new story!
Megan chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I'm not a big fan of a Dean and Jo hookup either. It just bugs me. Well this was a great start, really. Update soon!
Raven524 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Great Start...loved the way you are depicting Ellen. I agree, I really don't want to see a pairing between Jo and Dean. But I do like that the RH is a place the boys can go for help...now that most of the other support figures were killed off in season 1.

I'm thinking you could make it maybe 5 or 6 or 20...ok, so I'm being a little selfish here...but love it!
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hun you know i love your stories and am already well interested in this one...poor Sam, look forward to the next chpater...Keep up your brilliant writing!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Amazing start!

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18