Reviews for Bridges
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Here via a rec at spnstoryfinders on LJ. Excellent start.
Jenna chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
awwwwwwww that was so great :) This story had something that the others didn't and that was having Sam and Dean process and talk about what happened. I LOVE that. that last scene was magic! I want more of this! LOL! love ur stories :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Awesome story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
This was really awesome. I read the entire thing straight through. I haven't read too many with Ellen and Jo, but I thought you had Ellen's voice spot on. It was just great.
VFCGurl chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
great ending.

great story!
VFCGurl chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
awww that was really cute.

i know dean feels a lot better :)
VFCGurl chapter 3 . 6/9/2010

He's so worried.

I hope Sam's okay...
VFCGurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very interested.

On to the next chapter...
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Good heartbreaking story. You had me worried there for a moment. I'm glad you didn't let Sam die, and that he managed to pull through because he heard Dean's voice begging him to stay for him.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
FANTASTIC! LOVED IT! You even had Ashe! I LOVED HIM! I miss him! What a sweetie he was. And the hair! "Buisness up front, party in the back!" LOL! I really enjoy your fanfics! I wasn't ever crazy about Jo but I loved Ellen. She was great! Of course our boys! Always love our boys! GREAT JOB!
LizzieJoe chapter 5 . 2/22/2009
Awesome :)
twinchaosblade chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
WOW, I'm in absolute awe! This was a SammyWhumpy story to behold! You really have a skill with writing and mercilessly whumping our favourite boys. Excellent piece of work!

This was an incredibly suspenseful and detailed story with magnificent characterizations for both Sammy and Dean. Ellen was great too, she rocked the place for sure! She definitely has Mamabear qualities. I very much liked how she took care of the boys when they were out for the count or gave mental support and pep talk to Dean when he was worried sick about his little brother's condition.

You really took the brothers for a ride, emotionally and physically! But it was a marvellous idea to not have them, especially Sammy, get away so easily. I loved the fact that not everything was straight forward as soon as they arrived in the hospital but that there were unforeseen complications en masse and even Sammy, who we know is a great fighter, had difficulties making it in one piece this time.

You excellently portrayed the brotherly love between Sam and Dean, how deeply they care for each other and how much they love making fun of the other. The humour you included into the story in addition to the angst made the read all the more worthwhile. It's so much a part of their relation. Dean's plane into the hangar line when helping Sammy get on his shoes was hilarious. And you know there just NEEDED to be a bitch/jerk moment.

Yet I have to admit that besides not being that huge a fan of Jo in the first place, I felt like she was a bit out of place here, less a part of the story than the need for having a second person sitting alternately with Dean and Sam. Sorry.

LimpestlimpSam with a decent sidedish of alsolimpworriedDean in my book is a dream come true... *whistles innocently*

You are a trooper! BTW, I'm immensely impressed with your medical knowledge.

Keep the stories coming, I'll be there to read'em!
parisindy chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
great story! poor dean!
Scared of Pennies chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I just stumbled across this fic and wow! Seriously it blew me away! It was so heartbreaking watching Dean, willing Sammy to live and not leave him behind.

The writing was amazing and the Sam and Dean scenes were beautiful and I thought Ellen and Jo's presence in it was a perfect balance.

Great job, added to my favourites!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »