Reviews for Bridges
SyriMoon chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
another wonderful story from Dawn N! you can't go wrong with a Sam Whumper, can you? I think it would have been 1,0 times better if you'd left the damned Harvelle's out, but that's just my own taste. If it's on tv, in a movie or in a story and it's female? I hate it. Passionately. No exceptions, ever. but to each his own!

lottsa love,

LLC
Lizzie18salmons chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
i love your story its great.I love the ending overall really good liz
SGFlutegirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Great story! I just read the whole thing in one sitting, and it kept me well engaged.
snowchic92 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
loved it! it hooked me after like 3 words!
murrayAteam chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
the story was good but the ending was kinda blah...no offense. i really like how you write tho
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Nice. I love fighting Sammy, and worried Dean.

Toodles!

Sky
murrayAteam chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
haven't read the last chap yet. i like your writing style
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
so good!
LoveJeter chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
OMG I think I went thru every emotion possible. Good thing I had the tissues handy cause I sure needed them when it looked like Sam was gonna die and Dean was pleading with him to live! Great story!
Tally-Ally chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
aww

that story was so adorable, you had me so scared for little sammy :'(
catchme21 chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
(Sorry if I review twice...it gave me a funky error and I'm not sure if it posted or not. So let me try again:)

That was awesome! I just read the whole thing, and whew! ;)

I love the medical jargon through this whole story lol. Either you did your research or you know what you're talking about! :)

It just added that much more to a complex story. It was a shame to see that you decided to stick with only 5 chapters, but they were a well filled 5 chapters! And maybe at the same time lol it was a good thing. That was a lot of angst goin' on haha. I look forward to reading your other stories and keeping an eye out for new ones!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
your stories are amazing. this one was great, i love how Dean is so protective of Sam! ] nice work!
Haydenfan89 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
I really enjoyed this story it was sad at first but atleast it had a happy ending. But yeah keep wrighting stories i enjoy reading them
Ultimate Raisin chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
AH, sigh. Lovely ending for a lovely story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
fierfactor chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
That was a perfect ending for this story! Great job and keep writing!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »