Reviews for Bridges
parisindy chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
great story! poor dean!
Scared of Pennies chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I just stumbled across this fic and wow! Seriously it blew me away! It was so heartbreaking watching Dean, willing Sammy to live and not leave him behind.

The writing was amazing and the Sam and Dean scenes were beautiful and I thought Ellen and Jo's presence in it was a perfect balance.

Great job, added to my favourites!
SyriMoon chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
another wonderful story from Dawn N! you can't go wrong with a Sam Whumper, can you? I think it would have been 1,0 times better if you'd left the damned Harvelle's out, but that's just my own taste. If it's on tv, in a movie or in a story and it's female? I hate it. Passionately. No exceptions, ever. but to each his own!

lottsa love,

Lizzie18salmons chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
i love your story its great.I love the ending overall really good liz
SGFlutegirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Great story! I just read the whole thing in one sitting, and it kept me well engaged.
snowchic92 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
loved it! it hooked me after like 3 words!
murrayAteam chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
the story was good but the ending was kinda offense. i really like how you write tho
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Nice. I love fighting Sammy, and worried Dean.

murrayAteam chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
haven't read the last chap yet. i like your writing style
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
so good!
LoveJeter chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
OMG I think I went thru every emotion possible. Good thing I had the tissues handy cause I sure needed them when it looked like Sam was gonna die and Dean was pleading with him to live! Great story!
Tally-Ally chapter 5 . 2/12/2007

that story was so adorable, you had me so scared for little sammy :'(
catchme21 chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
(Sorry if I review gave me a funky error and I'm not sure if it posted or not. So let me try again:)

That was awesome! I just read the whole thing, and whew! ;)

I love the medical jargon through this whole story lol. Either you did your research or you know what you're talking about! :)

It just added that much more to a complex story. It was a shame to see that you decided to stick with only 5 chapters, but they were a well filled 5 chapters! And maybe at the same time lol it was a good thing. That was a lot of angst goin' on haha. I look forward to reading your other stories and keeping an eye out for new ones!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
your stories are amazing. this one was great, i love how Dean is so protective of Sam! ] nice work!
Haydenfan89 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
I really enjoyed this story it was sad at first but atleast it had a happy ending. But yeah keep wrighting stories i enjoy reading them
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »