Reviews for Bridges
twinchaosblade chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
WOW, I'm in absolute awe! This was a SammyWhumpy story to behold! You really have a skill with writing and mercilessly whumping our favourite boys. Excellent piece of work!

This was an incredibly suspenseful and detailed story with magnificent characterizations for both Sammy and Dean. Ellen was great too, she rocked the place for sure! She definitely has Mamabear qualities. I very much liked how she took care of the boys when they were out for the count or gave mental support and pep talk to Dean when he was worried sick about his little brother's condition.

You really took the brothers for a ride, emotionally and physically! But it was a marvellous idea to not have them, especially Sammy, get away so easily. I loved the fact that not everything was straight forward as soon as they arrived in the hospital but that there were unforeseen complications en masse and even Sammy, who we know is a great fighter, had difficulties making it in one piece this time.

You excellently portrayed the brotherly love between Sam and Dean, how deeply they care for each other and how much they love making fun of the other. The humour you included into the story in addition to the angst made the read all the more worthwhile. It's so much a part of their relation. Dean's plane into the hangar line when helping Sammy get on his shoes was hilarious. And you know there just NEEDED to be a bitch/jerk moment.

Yet I have to admit that besides not being that huge a fan of Jo in the first place, I felt like she was a bit out of place here, less a part of the story than the need for having a second person sitting alternately with Dean and Sam. Sorry.

LimpestlimpSam with a decent sidedish of alsolimpworriedDean in my book is a dream come true... *whistles innocently*

You are a trooper! BTW, I'm immensely impressed with your medical knowledge.

Keep the stories coming, I'll be there to read'em!
parisindy chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
great story! poor dean!
Scared of Pennies chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I just stumbled across this fic and wow! Seriously it blew me away! It was so heartbreaking watching Dean, willing Sammy to live and not leave him behind.

The writing was amazing and the Sam and Dean scenes were beautiful and I thought Ellen and Jo's presence in it was a perfect balance.

Great job, added to my favourites!
SyriMoon chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
another wonderful story from Dawn N! you can't go wrong with a Sam Whumper, can you? I think it would have been 1,0 times better if you'd left the damned Harvelle's out, but that's just my own taste. If it's on tv, in a movie or in a story and it's female? I hate it. Passionately. No exceptions, ever. but to each his own!

lottsa love,

LLC
Lizzie18salmons chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
i love your story its great.I love the ending overall really good liz
SGFlutegirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Great story! I just read the whole thing in one sitting, and it kept me well engaged.
snowchic92 chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
loved it! it hooked me after like 3 words!
MarysaHurleigh chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
the story was good but the ending was kinda blah...no offense. i really like how you write tho
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Nice. I love fighting Sammy, and worried Dean.

Toodles!

Sky
MarysaHurleigh chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
haven't read the last chap yet. i like your writing style
MarysaHurleigh chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
so good!
LoveJeter chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
OMG I think I went thru every emotion possible. Good thing I had the tissues handy cause I sure needed them when it looked like Sam was gonna die and Dean was pleading with him to live! Great story!
Tally-Ally chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
aww

that story was so adorable, you had me so scared for little sammy :'(
catchme21 chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
(Sorry if I review twice...it gave me a funky error and I'm not sure if it posted or not. So let me try again:)

That was awesome! I just read the whole thing, and whew! ;)

I love the medical jargon through this whole story lol. Either you did your research or you know what you're talking about! :)

It just added that much more to a complex story. It was a shame to see that you decided to stick with only 5 chapters, but they were a well filled 5 chapters! And maybe at the same time lol it was a good thing. That was a lot of angst goin' on haha. I look forward to reading your other stories and keeping an eye out for new ones!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
your stories are amazing. this one was great, i love how Dean is so protective of Sam! ] nice work!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »