Reviews for Bridges
fierfactor chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
That was a perfect ending for this story! Great job and keep writing!
Annonie chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
Hey! I just read this. I told myself that I couldn't put myself through the torture of waiting for updates (even though you update amazingly fast...) so I would just read this one when it was all done and I didn't realize that you've completed it!

I know I must sound like a broken record at this point. But I loved it all. What can I say? I'm not gonna give any bad critism if there's noting bad to say...

Anyway, I love reading hospital scenes written by you because of your experience in the field and I feel like I'm actually learning something while reading fanfiction (who would have thunk?) And now I can watch ER and actually know something of what they're talking about!

And i simply adored your characterization of Ellen. (and I'm glad someone agrees with me with the whole Jo/Dean thing)

I could go on forever but I'm keeping my friend waiting (once again your fabulous writing has made me late) I'll ttyl! Can't wait for more from you.
Julieann chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
THAT WAS SHUCH A GOOD STORY I WAS STARTING TO TEAR UP AT THE END. ANY OTHER STORY U HAVE WRITTEN i LOVE TO READ THEM
SumthinWicked chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Great story. Great chapter. Great ending. Loved it all. can't wait for the next story.
AuroraDannon chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
I liked it. And I do like the way you have Ellen and Jo. I personally am unsure of the relationship between Dean and Jo but I really like the added elements of the road house. I think you wrote Ellen really well and it was a good balance. (And of course I love the fact that most of this story was in my home town. Gotta feel the love.)
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
*whew*

I'm glad all is right with the Winchester world. At least until next time you sneak in, that is. *wink*

Great job, Dawn. I'm glad Dean let go of his anguish and I'm glad Sam made a full recovery. You're so good at getting me worried...

emily
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
omg!1 excellent u had me at tears. i cried. i loved it and i loved how u kept sammy alive. i love sammy! i love sammy angst stories only ones that dean saves him!1 i just love that brotherly love. i can see this as an eppy. maybe a 2 hr one! or a season finale!

great job hun!
SilverStorm06 chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
It was great, thanks for writing it! :D
Ibelieveinsam chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Dawn, once again I am saddened to see such a great story end. However, you ended it perfectly. I loved the scene of Sam coming off the ventilator. You provide so much great detail. I really felt for Sam and his struggle to breathe. I liked how the doctor told Sam not to talk but he did anyway, and Dean rolled his eyes.

The part with Dean putting on Sam’s shoe was hilarious. That whole scene with Sam sweeping the floor was great too. Once again, you made me like Ellen. She kind of reminded me of my mom right there. I remember one time I got out of the hospital, and my mom acted the same way. She panicked with every little thing I did, and I reacted the same way Sam did.

You also made me cry again. That part with Sam telling Dean that he heard him just killed me. It was so sweet how Dean got tears in his eyes. This was just beautiful and poetic too: The brief thought that he could be looking at an empty seat right now sent a chill though him, but the cold was quickly dissipated because he hadn’t lost his light, he hadn’t lost his Sammy. The shadows in his soul drew back once again under the presence of his little brother and he accepted the warmth.

What a lovely way to end. Thanks again Dawn for another amazing story :D
reddgemini chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Loved the story. I like how you portrayed Ellen and Jo. Good job,.
Heart of the Wizard chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
This chapter had me 'aw'-ing the whole time! It was so sweet! I love how you write Sam and Dean's relationship, and I definitely loved how you wrote Dean in this chapter! Usually I choose my most favorite parts of the chapter and type a really long review, but this time I can't because I loved absolutely every single part! It was a great finish! Excellent job!
CatChild1 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
OMG that was an awsome final chapter. As always, I enjoyed this story very much. I love your writing and I can't wait until your next story is posted!
unicorn92243 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Wonderful, wonderful story! I almost teared up a few times. I was so relieved when Sam didn't die.
talon81 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
you did a awesome job! I loved it! you keep doing what you do your great at it! :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
this was a really good story. i love how emotional it was. i was a little scared when sammy was near death but everything worked out. you did an awesome job. keep up the good work.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »