Reviews for Behind the Curtain
Half-elf chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Again, absolutely awesome. It's just perfect, everyone was in character and it believable. Very good.
debbieja chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Interesting to see the three of them interacting while everyone else is getting cared for. Loved River hanging onto Inara as if she would be able to protect her if the operative decided to attack. Really nice moment with Jayne patching her up and the fact that he used the laughter to cover the tears. Yeah I'm guessing they wouldn't be very open to new people after all that's happened.

Debbie
Maladicta chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
oh this is going really well, i can't wait to read more, update again soon
Arwen Lune chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Aiie! I like this a lot. Jayne's new sense of concern for the crew, that he takes it upon himself to check on them all, very nice. It must feel bewildering to him to suddenly find that important, but very realistic after what they've been through. And a nice moment between River, Inara and Jayne at the end. They're the only ones capable of discussing it at that point and they've already decided that whatever happens, they'll keep flying. Nice!
Half-elf chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Very nice, interesting. I like how you're melding your ideas with what actually happened rather then just saying "This happened when the cameras were turned". I can't wait to see more.
Anna chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
I like it! Especially how Jayne's starting to trust River's instincts and reading abilities (even if he doesn't know about them, yet!). Great job, keep going!
Lady Aquinas chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This was great. I look forward to reading more. I think you've captured Jayne well.
debbieja chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Interesting that Jayne is learning to read her moods and trust her judgments when it comes to potential threats

Debbie
Arwen Lune chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Oh, very nice, both of them. I like Jayne's reluctant trust in her judgement, even if he doesn't understand her at all.

River/Jayne is one of those pairings that really don't work for me and at the same time fascinate the hell out of me ;-)

Looking forward to more!