Reviews for Doctor In Love
Katie Who chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Brilliant. Haha, I love it. So good! :) And absolutely nice ending. :) Hihi, kinda thought that he would go to the ball too. :D Really like your writing style :)

And what story of Billie and David did you meant in your last a/n?

All the best.
Holly chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Amazingly cute is not fair! Brillllllllliant. Fantastic. One of the best ive read :)
nrisley19892007 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
luv luv luv your story! i'm a sucker for romance..great story!
Alisha chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Wow that was amazing, that was really amzing, I hate how u ended it so soon! I would of loved to read the wedding to it! Is the tenth Doctor? or Ninth
B00k Freak chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
nice fic
Kiya chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
Fantastic story...loved all the fluff_
kiss-her-theta chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
aww...so cute!

i love u right now!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Very good story, and nice ending. A follow-up would be nice.

And what story about David and Billie are you referring to? I'd love to know more about it. A link, perhaps?
0 Keelie 0 chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
that was really really great! i think you should do a sequal!

loved it!
Lhmac chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
eck. you did go a bit rush-y there at the end. i was gonna say that i liked this story better than the other one and you shouldn't rush this one, but for the life of me, i cannot remember what this one was originally about (must be from not updating for so long) so do whatever you will. hehe

Mikkifavo
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
I love it yes there should be a sequal.

I love bananas. LOL!
Stelz chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
First of all i'm glad someone else besides me knows "Gay" means Happy! and yes give us a sequl PLEASE :D it was sweet and and well I want a story 2!
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
Lol, fantastic! Weddings as a whole scare the-well they terrify me. However, this was just so sweet/right, I couldn't help but get a bit giddy. Now u've got me even more excited about R&J&DW! More, please!

HWF

p.s. what story did u read about DT and BP? It sounds cool, fact or fiction? Could u share please? Thanks...
Dark-Yukari chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
great job! it seemed really rushed, and I wished u would've written the confrontation between JAckie and the Doctor, but it's all good! Can't wait for more R&J&DW! (yep, reading that one too!)

and the song actually goes: "I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and gay!"
Vivi007Nee chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Oh my goodness. XD It's light outside. It is 7:15 in the morning, and I think I might continue reading. DARN. IT. HOW can a human being be so GOOD at writing the mushy awesome fluffy romantic scenes? WHY? I can't believe it, but I'm totally going to keep reading. Darnit.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »