Reviews for The Reason Why
Brennason chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
That was so good! I'm awful at plots like this so I really admire your ability to come up with this entire storyline. It's amazing :) I've never read Nine/Rose before, but this was good!
Brennason chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Why did they go down there? The Doctor is a little too trusting sometimes.
Brennason chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh god, this is scary. But exciting!
ArwenMUC chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
This was a creative story :)
Kiya chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
Very cool story. I liked it very much_
T'Kirr chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
Yay, thank you for finishing! Yay, mystery solved! I was a bit confused about what was going on in the first part of the chapter (maybe I need to go back and read the previous...) but the ending was sweet. I liked the sunlight touch. )
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Its very good I love it.
Klove0511 chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
Lovely finish to a lovely story. Though I think something's wrong with my e-mail... I never got an alert saying this was updated. Meh... I bet I'll have 30 in the next few days.

But yes, wonderful ending. _ Great job on the story, I hope we'll see more Doctor Who stories from you in the future.
LJQ chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
Wonderful!
Klove0511 chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
Hmm. Mostly good, wonderful writing. I do think the Doctor was a tad out of character. Things have happened to Rose more than once on the show, and his reaction has always been to fight harder, to either avenge her (if he thought her lost for good) or get her back (back to him, back to normal...whatever the case may be). I can't really imagine him kneeling before her in shock, unable to do anything. I understand that he's in love, but even so... I think he's more than a little in love with her anyway. But not trying anything just isn't his style.

Other then that, wonderful job! I'm looking forward to seeing more soon!
neverbirds chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
Sheebs!

update this or die.

no time no speak, too!

how are you hun?

good I hope!

anyway, even though I love you, my knife is ready if needs be. DD

UPDATE!

X
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Fantastic update soon.
T'Kirr chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Oh no, companion in trouble! Alert, alert! Come, Doctor, save the day! Poor guy, was fun to watch his usual perkiness until he found Rose. / Thanks for updating, don't leave us hanging too long!
elfmaiden4legs chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Oh wow! I don't think I need to tell you anymore about how much I'm enjoying this story! You simply must update soon!
Lothiriel5 chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Great chapter! Update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »