Reviews for As I See Fit
JustMeDeal chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very good! A powerful last sentance. And a wonderful writing style that I think really captures the attenion.

Keep up the great work! D
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Yay, finally got time to read fanfiction again! Hope you'll have more time to write again soon - real life sucks when it gets in the way of fanfiction :D lol.

This had a powerful last sentence. Kind of ambiguous, which is always cool for an ending. Nice job!
Mirallia chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Pretty good, I liked it! Reading through the lines is key here, I guess. Keep it up!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ooh, great ending paragraph! Very striking and memorable.

Great job!

Hope you have more time to write soon. :)
Zelotia chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh, I like this. I'm in a faze where I like to read really short fics that a what I call 'fill in stories'. I like this one. I could believe that it could have happened ... not that you write anything that couldn't have.

I think you could be rolling in your pool of money from your best selling series AND writing fanfiction for nothing for the sake of your fans!

Keep it up. Looking forward to more Lily/Severus!
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love it! Fantastic work, as usual.

I thought this was really well done, and as I hadn't been seeing much out of you lately I was really excited to see the author alert in my inbox!

I've updated Rising from the Ashes, if you'd care to take a look :)
The Marauders And Lily 2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Interesting. Very good character actions. I liked how you portrayed Severus. Older than his years asnd such.

Lovin' It,