Reviews for The Loss of Innocence
Cara Cal Ipsofacto chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
pleases finish this, this is the second time i have read this and 'blast from the past' i've favourited the first story and shall do the samefor this fic when you finish this story!
rookie802 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Great sequel to your story. So glad to hear in the Author's note that you plan on finishing this story. It is really good, so you better.

Happy New Year!
Izzi12 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
I have really enjoyed reading both Blast from the Past and Loss of Innocence. You have a talent for writing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading some more of your work.
Electrafixion66 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Beautiful
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Excellence. :)
loxodontack chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Howdy! I'm really enjoying this universe. I recently found Blast from the Past and was delighted to find a sequel! Looking forward to more! Hint, hint! Wink, wink!
violet-rose1402 chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
Still loving this story. I'm glad Sara finally told Catherine and she reacted well. Looking forward to more wonderful chapters. Keep up the excellent work!
TVCrazed chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
I LOVE IT. I love Foxy. And I love her relationship with Sara. I love how Foxy and Kim have different voices and are realistic. AWESOME.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ UPDATE SOON
rlshort chapter 11 . 12/6/2008
Love your story so far and hope to read more soon.
xraex21 chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
I really love this story and hope that you wil continue it.
bene chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Waouh waouh waouh an update! Excellent!

I was so glad to read this story again with a new chatper and to see you plan to finish it :-)

I'm glad Sara was able to talk to Catherine.

Let's see what happens next!

Thanks!
tanama30 chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
omg i love the update on this fic. i can't wait to read more of this fic again update soon
femslash-fabfan chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
i had just reread this story last week so i am glad to get this great chapter can not wait for more
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
Well it's been a while but I am happy you updated. This was a really tough chapter and you handled it well. I'm really glad Sara opened up to Catherine! Now that you have begun to update this story again I am dying for more. Amazing job. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Anonona chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
This is so good! Please, please continue! Pretty please!