Reviews for Catharsis
my.dark.seclusion chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
For the record - this is the single best characterization of Fai I have ever read. And Kurogane's not too shabby, either.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
OMG! Fai's a vampire now? That is so freakin' awesome! _ I really need to work on catching up on this manga. Anyhoo, I enjoyed the fic. Kurogane is so cold. But we still love him!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I totally get the feeling this could happen. I like!
Drakonera chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh WOW! Awsome job! Realy well written, keep up the grait work!
Ontogenesis chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Thank you for recommending my stories! :blushes:

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Fai's anger and his testing of Kurogane seems quite plausible - he's been through a lot lately, and his temper has been on edge. He's also genuinely puzzled that anyone could care for him so much, which you show well in your story.

I liked that Kurogane asked him to eat... tricking Fai or forcing Fai is only going to work once. Kurogane needs and wants his trust and cooperation.

Typo?

"you're still probably stronger than my physically" (than me?)
To Die Laughing chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Heheh. The last sentence amuses me greatly.
Red Dragon Spirit Ranger chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Will Someone please tell me what happens in Chapter 125 of TRC? its sounds like he's become a vampire but i don't know cause That chappie hasn't been released where i live.

Anyway even if i don't really get the background, i do get the Fai/Kurogane connection and am loveing it.

good writing.
TdotKdot chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I love your writing style, it's very smoothe yet passionate. Great job! _
kenarbes chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
O! I like. I agree with your introductory explaination. You've struck a balance, as Kurogane and Fai must achieve, now, to survive. Sequel, please?