Reviews for Crimson Tide
theisdarkstar chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING
Dark, twisted and a lot of fun keep on writing amazing shit like this
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Nice! Add more!
So long and goodbye chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
This story was the best OroAnko one I've ever read. Your writing is so engrossing that I couldn't stop reading. Plus, the way you've managed to weave this story into the canon Naruto storyline is amazing. Kudos!
BlackBird16 chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Amazing
Snowkid chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
awww *snif* im crying! why o why? I loved this story so much! thanks a lot!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Probably THE greatest OrochimaruXAnko story of all time. It's going to be hard to top this one.

YAY! 100th REVEIVER!
Demon King Piccolo chapter 21 . 2/7/2011
What an excellent story. I had a great time reading it.

Admittedly, I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. From beginning to at least until the second to last chapter, the story seemed to have been pushing and accumulating towards a supremely unhappy ending...then everything suddenly turned around and became almost the perfect happy ending.

It was rather jarring, to say the least, though I do happen to like the foreboding final words.

Anyway, as I said, I really did enjoy this story. You did a fantastic job of character development and you also did a great job at creating an interesting plot. This has been a great read and I commend you for a great fic!
Sinose chapter 21 . 10/7/2010
Holy crap. That was one of the best-and darkest-stories I've ever read. It was AMAZING; I'm suprised there aren't more reviews. Seriously. I can't say it enough.
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 21 . 5/14/2010
How cuteeeeeee :) awwwww I'm coffin' up fluffballs! And I don't even understand why I think this rather twisted tale is cute.
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
totally awesome. one of the best fanfics i've ever read, plus all the characters weren't ooc at all and it stuck pretty close to the timeline so if naruto wasn't written, this could have been an awesome plot to it! congrads!
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
wow. AWESOME chaptper. i love how you stayed with the story line in the beginning )
The Dream-dance chapter 21 . 4/8/2009
My God! This was one of the most beautiful Orochimaru/Anko fics I've ever read, and everyone was so much in character. I love how you managed to keep Orochimaru from becoming a pitiful romantic figure and Anko from becoming love sick. I'm so glad I managed to stumble upon this you so much for writting it!
huntress-question-soulmates chapter 21 . 3/27/2009
best story i ever read! i normally don't read long fan fic's but when i started yours i couldn't stop.
pompomwoop chapter 21 . 1/29/2009
Daym that was superb bub!

Srsly fark that one of the best stories I've read on

The way the made first part was canon just made it seem so more...how would you say, believable? Like its not some dumb mission that happens out of the blue or some random encounter.

The last quote of Orochimaru like hit me in the face, how you weaved it as the finishing touch and the fact that it had already been said.

Yeah also, the subtle hint of the future, but also the past was just so smart to say. I wouldn't haven't ended it any better.

NinjaSheik chapter 21 . 1/3/2009
BEST FANFIC EVER IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICS!BELIEVE IT!