Reviews for The Attempted Merging of SG1 and Atlantis
Wraithlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Yes! That is excatley what would have happened! I have no criticisms!
i enjoyed this story vey much. I laughed all the way through it (Which is embarrassing when there's other people in the room).
i enjoyed the feud between Mitchell and Sheppard the best! That was awesome. (And really funny when you consider that Ben Browder was supposed to play the character of John Sheppard, but couldn't. I've always wonderedi f he'd regretted it.)
Anyway, great job! Please, write more!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
*sque* this is perfect !

ok, you're one of the funniest authors i've found! wow!

that is just ... ROTFLMAO!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*grins* Cute. I like it!
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was really well done and I loved it. I don't think I"ve laughed like that for ages!

And did I detect a farscape reference? :P
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
oh i love that! again i was just trying to hold in my laughing!

i like the concept.
MissRosenberg chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
SG-1 (minus Mitchell, including Jack) should just murder everyone in Atlantis and take over mwahahahaha...oh and I liked your story :D
Mary chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Ha ha, that was funny! And i didn't even know who anyone was. Regardless, i like it. The whole 13 days thing was a cool method. See you Sat.
MidnightWaterLily chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I liked it! *sniffle*...SG-1's show dying was a little close to home...but otherwise very funny!
Psycho-WarBaby chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Haha! that was a good one, if not a little sad towards the end. Would have loved to see you include somehting about the planned tele movie or something Serenty style.. anyway. great little read.
EmonyJade chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I loved this one. Funny and all. Good work
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw, they'll be all right. They'll go to Movieland and live on in a couple of movies. Could be worse.

*snicker* Cute story.